Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stanley and Edvard's Notes?

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bedawyn, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Has anyone completed this miniquest lately? I feel like there's a bug in there, but I can't remember exactly how it's supposed to work, to know how to report it. I can't even remember whether Edvard or Stanley is the original quest-giver.

I have a vague memory from earlier in the year, that Edvard at the bridge would give you quest-item notes to give to Stanley. But none of the characters I've started recently ever received that quest. Asking Stanley about Edvard only gets some comment about what a nice guy Edvard is, and the reverse if I ask Stanley about Edvard. "Help" doesn't turn anything up either. Just now, I specifically asked Edvard (in the permanent version of Solace Bridge) about "notes" and he gave me what he called an "extra" copy, non-yellow, "for my personal use" -- but the notes themselves were something I definitely hadn't seen any time recently, and that character had definitely never received a yellow version of them.

Can anyone with a better memory help pinpoint where the problem is? Where is this quest supposed to start?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i THINK this has been changed so you get the report for stanley from the outskirts captain after the outskirts quests are done.

3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

You DO get a report for Stanley from Captain Kinsey. (Edvard's notes are more interesting and better written, to be honest.) If it was changed, I may have come in just as the transition happened. But since Edvard is still hanging around in the permanent version of Solace Bridge, it seems odd for him to have nothing to do there, if they did remove this quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.