Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Starting Path of Courage at Highvale

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I started a new offline solo char at highvale and have two things to report:

1. When talking to Samael and telling about Gawain, he runs in the right direction, but stays abruptly at corpses to "help" them. I had to talk 3 times again to him, that he walked further up to the hill to look for Gawain. Don't know if this is by design.

2. Nena's quest: I left Highvale and entered Resolute. Left behind the house of the combat merchant I find the children and talk to Holly. She don't know even Nena nor Tracy!
    When going back to Highvale, Nena has gone (also Samael and Edvard) and the Bandits are inside.
    How to solve the 2nd quest of Nina?

Earlier Threads for this Beginning quests:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/nenas-final-charge-quest.79524/
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/courage-highvale-resolute-quest-issues-spoilers.80285/#post-759953

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

1 is by design, he will stop at various spots. He will continue on his own after a few moments.

2, you have to speak to the Lord Marshal first, who will send you to the children.

3. Paladin Michael

Thank you for the information!

4. chris501mercer

chris501mercer Avatar

You have to find the Note in the building and return to Nena before leaving the starting area, it's on the floor in a closet in a central building. If you do not do this first you will not be able to follow it up with the lord marshal.

Sir_Michael likes this.
  5. Paladin Michael

QUOTE="chris501mercer, post: 829915, member: 197245"]You have to find the Note in the building and return to Nena before leaving the starting area, it's on the floor in a closet in a central building. If you do not do this first you will not be able to follow it up with the lord marshal.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.