Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Starting skills...

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Gringo2, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gringo2

Gringo2 Avatar

Why are we not just starting with all skills untrained now with the new system. I didnt have anything in blade, light armor or fire magic in which you started me with a bunch of skills in. You cannot right click to untrain these as before and have a feeling they are eating up my xp I had banked from level to progress skills. Not to mention its adding clutter to my glyphs pane when setting up combat bar. Let us raise our own skills we want to use instead of getting this default starting skillset crap.

On another note why does using a combat ability not initiate auto attack to begin as it previously did?

Lained, Striker, Budner and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

In the upper left corner for each skill, in the skill tree view there is a small green arrow, click that into a minus to make sure they are not "eating up my xp".

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  3. Gringo2

Gringo2 Avatar

Yea I did that but it still doesnt get rid of them. Also why if you want to go blade do you get a head start opposed to everybody else? They need to just start you with nothing.

Striker likes this.
  4. Striker

Striker Avatar

I agree. Would have liked to have some heavy armor and polearm skills. As that was what I had equipped...

5. Zassik Dreadmort

Zassik Dreadmort Avatar

I heard talk of there eventually being several different starting archetypes to choose from but I don't remember where I saw it. This one should just be a placeholder.

I would bet they won't be exactly what you want but maybe you could choose one weapon, one armor, and one spell tree to start. That would be a decent head start and make early survival much better.

Duke Raas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.