Steam player would like to know where you can mine copper in 1-2 skull areas

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

And since I'm always tied up at the factory and the store, I don't know. It's one of the newest discussions. Thanks!

Fei Akhart, moxiepilot and Numa like this.
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

You can get copper and iron in Owls Nest last I checked. Thats low lev, just some scrawny wolves.

moxiepilot likes this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

Wolves and giant spiders - there's a particularly nasty one right in front of the mine entrance. But he can run past the spideys and just dive into the mine.

In terms of effort per ore, the random Bandit ROAD encounters are actually the best sources for copper & gold. I've explored two of the new T2 mines (Solania & the one near Highvale Outskirts (?)) and the mob density in those places makes the ores too expensive XP wise to get. For lower levels repeated deaths there is very possible.

moxiepilot and Bow Vale like this.
  4. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

• Broken Echoes Silver Mine (Courage): Located in the South Paladis region between Jaanaford and South Broken Road, this giant vertical cavern is rich in copper and silver. This mine is operated by Satyrs and their faun thralls from a concealed “office” in Jaanaford.
    • Understorm Gold Mine (Truth): Located in Longfall and connecting Longfall Woods with the island of Storm’s Reach, the Understorm Gold Mine is inside a cluster of damp and mossy caverns that stretch underneath the Bay of Storms. The elves that mine the rich ore nodes for copper and gold will fiercely defend their claim.
    both T2

Daxxe Diggler and Numa like this.
  5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Owls nest mine it is.
    Just run past the spiders.
    THe mine itself has only 2 wolves in each of the rooms as long as you leave the bandits alone.

Numa likes this.
  6. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

a good general harvesting zone and to start developing your charter for the challenges ahead is kings road on the hidden vale just follow the road out of Kingsport or if it is just copper you are after then running past the spiders and entering owls nest mine is the best zone for starting your charter down the mining career. going into the new starter mines is also well worth a new player doing as well as some ore you get combat experience and quests to do.

I hope you are enjoying the game and please feel free to check out my youtube page and ask me questions in the forums or ingame.

moxiepilot, Brass Knuckles and Numa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.