Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stop Breaking Deco Please.

Discussion in 'Release 35 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by EclipseMaiden, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

Sitting Items No Longer Display Surfaces: We have had to remove the ability to place items on any item that allows you to sit on it (chairs, sofas, stools, etc.). This could put the player in a very broken state, lock items to the chair, put items floating above the chair, etc

The above was posted by Darkstarr in the release notes. I for one cant stand the idea of not being able to place ANYTHING on the ottomons or chairs or benches. Please DO NOT let this go thru to release!

Lace, Cordelayne, moko and 8 others like this.
  2. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

Before you implement this, kindly ensure all deco items work properly. For example, I can't even put my Phonograph on my Small Dark Cabinet, which is a big shame because the colour scheme matches perfectly.

Can place Phonograph on floor
    [​IMG]

But cannot place phonograph on Small Dark Cabinet, which is completely not sit-able anyway.
    [​IMG]

Before nerfing, kindly fix things first. Thank you.

Zethgrim, moko, Bamboozle and 4 others like this.
  3. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

I agree with @EclipseMaiden. Please do not remove the ability to place items on sitting surfaces. Because there are limited pieces of furniture to use, we have had to utilize benches, stools, ottomans, etc., as surfaces to display things such as books, pillows, mugs, etc. Removing this ability would only limit our decor options. This seems like a step backward.

Lace, Cordelayne, Dariog and 2 others like this.
  4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Agree

5. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Good grief. I put things on sitting items all the time as a way of trying to make things look different. (I'm addicted to checkers.) So far, I haven't broken when I sat on anything. Maybe if someone tries to sit on a phonograph or statue sitting on a chair, he/she should deserve to get broken.

I agree with 'all the people above'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.