Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

store bought items yielding erternal paterns specify type of armor but in game pieces does not

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

Store says chain for elven elder fighter armor
    IN game it says heavy
    I melt now I got useless crap unless I make a piece of crap chain set which will likely weigh more than this decorative fluff. (I have had this LONG BEFORE PATTERN SYSTEM so never looked before I bought to see what it was) The point is the item delivered in game says heavy armor. SO when y0u go to salvage it for a pattern you cannot tell you will get chain. The same issue is present on description of some light armor patterning. It might be cloth it might be leather good luck guessin which unless you go out of game to see what might hapen.

Need to make in game description match store one.

Listing as feedback but it is kinda a misleading bug, or bad advertisement. too grumpy and pissed to decide its on yall.

2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Chain is a heavy armor, but I hear ya. I salvaged elder elven Archer gear just to find out it doesn't work on clothes either.

Lace and Leelu like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Currently, you have to look at Damage Resistance and Damage Avoidance values to know which armor type it will work on. The yellow text at the bottom should probably say "Salvage Yields: Eternal Pattern: Elder Elven Fighter Chest Armor (usable on chain chest armor)".

StarLord, Lace and moko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.