Streaming Rewards Program (Coming Soon)

Discussion in 'Player Livestreams & Videos' started by Elgarion, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

This thread will either include streaming rewards program information or a link to this information. No ETA yet on official announcement for the return of this program. I'm just setting up a place holder for this upcoming item as a teaser/knowledge where to find the info in the future.

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Any news yet :p?

Mal Hari likes this.
  3. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Bug Hunter

awaiting for the reboot of the program as viewers as well. We need to grow the game and give the game more twitch air time to assist the advertisement of the game to potential new players as well as supporting new players in the game and keeping the game fun to play.

Mal Hari likes this.
  4. Elgarion

lol -- No updates since less than 24 hrs ago :p
    I've seen a great draft from @Ravalox for this program. He's got something worked up nice for you guys. No EXACT launch date yet, but I'm guessing you guys will like the concept greatly.

5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Well. Then maybe now :p?

Mal Hari and Elgarion like this.
  6. VesperMadeMeChangeIt

VesperMadeMeChangeIt Avatar

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

o_O

Mal Hari and Violet Ronso like this.
  7. VesperMadeMeChangeIt

Chris went into detail on what the program would be in his stream. Sounds great for the viewers. I just want the lil purple camera.

Mal Hari, Gravidy and Elgarion like this.
  8. Elgarion

Not yet, but you're gonna love what Rav brainstormed. Not finalized yet... coming!

Mal Hari likes this.
  9. VesperMadeMeChangeIt

You mean the bundled stuff that they are wanting to give everyone to hand out to viewers? And the bundles can be traded but the items inside cant?

Also, as an idea - you should call this the Stream Viewers reward program - because its rewarding viewers not streamers - and we are actually wanting more viewers. So if it's name correctly people may understand they can be rewarded for simply watching SOTA streams.

Mal Hari and Gravidy like this.
  10. Elgarion

A VERY good point about the naming of it... not even sure if that's final and your suggestion REALLY does point out who's getting the lovin, your viewers. But I'm not giving any intel on this project -- not yet, still in the works. Chris may have already, so at least that's something to look forward to. The things you mentioned described a bit in the current draft, yes. (It's not my information to leak, lol) But this isn't too far off. Patience, Padawan. :p

11. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Avatar

I got one and the cloak from Justyn

vj

Mal Hari likes this.
  12. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Any news ^^?

Mal Hari likes this.
  13. Elgarion

No news yet.

Mal Hari likes this.
  14. Serpentwyne

Serpentwyne Avatar

Mal Hari likes this.
  15. Laney

Laney Support Staff Moderator SOTA Developer

Several months ago, a program was proposed for the Streamers of Shroud of the Avatar. The ultimate goal being to showcase Shroud of the Avatar while giving SotA streamers a reward for their efforts. The program is currently in Phase I, with Phase II technology currently being discussed and worked internally. So, let’s talk Phase I!

Phase I:

Streamers who wish to be included in the Streamer Program must contact Laney via in-game mail or in a private message on the forums with their Character Name and Twitch Channel information. If you have already signed up for the program in the past, fear not, you’re on the list, and you don’t need to reapply.

Streaming Rewards Program participants must adhere to our Terms of Service (TOS) and Community Rules while Streaming Shroud of the Avatar.

Streaming Rewards Program participants must stream at least 10 hours of Shroud of the Avatar ACTIVE game play to remain in the program with reward accrual.

Streamers will receive a one-time digital reward of in-game items after meeting the program’s requirements: Streamer’s Cloak, Streamer’s Camera, and a brand-new LIVESTREAMING title. Future incremental rewards will occur at 6-month intervals. (More information to come).

Rules:

To qualify for Streamer Rewards, each streamer must continue to meet the minimum requirements for 60 days after application.

To accrue additional rewards, Streamers must stream SotA a minimum of 10 hours per month, tallied on the 1st day of each month, to remain in the program.

Streamers must be actively playing the game during their streams. Being away from the keyboard (AFK) for short periods is acceptable. If Twitch indicates the streamer is playing SotA but they are streaming other content or a timeout/login screen, they risk being removed from the program.

Items of Note:

SotAbot: Streamers in the program will be included in the SotAbot StreamPop function, appearing in the player-streaming channel in Discord.

Graphics & Overlays: An optional “Streamers Kit” is available to the participating streamers as well as all players of Shroud of the Avatar, which includes graphics, overlays and other material.

Follow this thread to find out what’s on the horizon, regarding Titles, future rewards and for info on Phase II of the program. We love our Streamers, so get out to Twitch and follow them, watch them, and support them!

Since the Update of the Avatar announcement, we have added several streamers to the official list, and a few questions about the new LIVESTREAMING title. If you're on the list, and you've already received your Cloak and Camera then you'll receive the title automatically, in the next few weeks.

16. Strider99

Strider99 Avatar

Great to se some movement on this! Nice work guys!

17. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Any word yet? Thanks :)

18. SaveDaGrill

SaveDaGrill Avatar

Would like an update on this as well :3. I did send Laney some mail for my application in game sometime back but I never got a reply.
    Also this thread is called player livestreams and videos; was it intended that we share our stream info or video released for sota or was it specifically only meant to discuss the streamers rewards programs?

I don't mind shearing links :p

19. Laney

Laney Support Staff Moderator SOTA Developer

This thread was meant to discuss the Streamer Program. I'm sorry that I didn't respond back to your in game mail - you have been added to the Streamer List and included in the stream pop on the official Shroud Discord server. I will post updates to the program here, as new developments are ready for release! Thanks for all you guys do and keep up the great streams!

Wilfred, Anpu and Sorgin Txakal like this.