Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stuck on Isle of Storms

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Anvar, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

2. Unkown (when you crash I guess)
    3. Yes
    4. Crashed when Zoning from the Isle of storms to highvale. Reloaded on Isle of storms, cant use rift anymore.
    5. Made new character , chose options to endup as fighter and went to rift to goto highvale. Game crashed on loading and on reboot unable to interact with rift. Tried respeaking to Arabella but made no difference.
    6. i72600k, 8gbram, 970Gtx, Soundblaster Z

Doom Bringer likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We are not seeing this issue locally. Could you provide additional information for us to continue investigating the cause? System specs, OS? Does this occur for any other starting scene for you, or just Highvale?

3. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

It only occured the once for me and there was no way out of it except to delete character and start again. Nothing I did in the scene allowed me to trigger the rift again. The crash happened I think at 0% loading, like many of the crashes we get
    swapping scenes.

I dont think it was particular to highvale, just having a crash at 0% on loading up the starting scene (bad luck or something left over from R28 maybe?) .

Im using windows 10, and main system specs were listed above.

4. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Heres a link to a zip of the crashlog https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18772748/2016-04-28_185836.zip as I couldnt find anywhere to upload these crash reports to. Im 99% sure this was the crashlog from that initial crash on the isle, I looked through the log files and saw the IsleOfStorms mentioned (and also inadvertantly found an answer to a personal question, the answer was Photon ;) )

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the report! We will investigate this issue further for resolution!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.