Submission Thread for A New Magnificent Trophy Rooms Contest

Discussion in 'Portalarium Events & Calendar' started by Berek, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Berek

Berek Avatar

[​IMG]

This year’s trophy rooms contest received many amazing submissions! Entire trophy rooms were designed with hours of work going into making each trophy.

Top 3 Winners are awarded 50 COTOs and 1 dev skull of their choice, and the runner-ups are awarded 25 COTOs and 1 skull of their choice.

Congrats to all involved, these were some truly amazing entries!

Top 3 Winners

Hunter Wolfbane with the ‘Hunter Wolf Trophy Room’
    [​IMG]

Minerva with ‘The Order of Chivalry Guild Hall Meeting Room’
    [​IMG]

Kaeshiva with the ‘Rinzai Arena’
    [​IMG]

Top 5 Runner-ups

Duke James Murphy with ‘Murphy’s Keep’
    [​IMG]

Kabalyero with ‘The Wolves Den’
    [​IMG]

Soleidad with ‘My Magnificent Trophy Room’
    [​IMG]

Datendrache with ‘The Hunters’ Retreat’
    [​IMG]

Paulie Walnuts with ‘Obsidius’
    [​IMG]

Visit the submissions forum post to see all of the entries. Congrats again winners! Please contact me (Berek) for your prize.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  2. Oxblood

Oxblood Avatar

The hunt! I chose the Crag Foothills because of the variety of adversaries, i.e. Elves, Elder Wolves, undead, bears and stags.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once I have found a good specimen it's back to the crafting room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then it's time to place the trophy in the study. My trophies are not only from animals. My trophy room is located in Justice Hold, a nested town accessed through Crossroads. From the docks come up the hill and go left around the public crafting pavilion to the first row house on the left. The trophy room is in the back room on the first floor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. Duke James Murphy

Duke James Murphy Avatar

Murphy's Keep

Thanks to my guild mate Abercrombie MacLeod, I now have a full trophy collection. She granted me the elusive pristine Brown Bear head. I killed several hundred of them literally without obtaining a pristine head.

So the first scene is in my keep at Blackrock Cove near Etceter. When you get to the town you will land on the main docks. Go to the end of the pier and take the row boat on the left. That will take you to my island. Go through the gates and through the double doors. As you enter the Keep, you'll see my weapons and cloak collection to the back. Cloaks are spread on other walls as well.

[​IMG]

Turn left and the first thing you'll see is a Dragon Head with a Dragon Throne under it with some weapons hanging around them. Turn left again to see the main attraction.

[​IMG]

This is the main attraction. I killed most solo, but had help with the higher level beasties. I'm a lowly 75 adventurer right now :)

[​IMG]

This is a closer view of some of the skulls I've collected. That is my very own skull goblet that my old friend Ezekiel Cooper made for me on the top right shelf. For the BMC's 20th anniversary party in June, you'll see me sipping wine from my very own skull.

[​IMG]

The Hunt
    Graymark Forest. Obsidian Bears, Patriarch Bears, Elder Wolves, Obsidian Stags, Elves, Kobolds, Maple Trees, some rabbits and yes Grand Boars. Oh and yep, a Reaper too.
    [​IMG]

An Elf decided to join in the fun.

[​IMG]

Skinning another beastie
    [​IMG]

Making Chochkies
    My Expert Crafting Station in Blackrock Cove open to the public. Just beyond the Central Stone Bridge to the right before the NBNN Bridge. This time I'm making Boar Trophies.

[​IMG]

Me just crafting away listening to the Beetles.

[​IMG]

The new boars don't require pristine heads. so everyone will have one.

[​IMG]
    And that my friends is how I spent my very short vacation :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Berek, Minerva, Kaffien and 7 others like this.
  4. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

The Wolves Den
    Sitting back, relaxing and enjoying the blazing hot ICE TUB. It's cool yet it's warm and it's on FIRE! ^_^

[​IMG]
    Decorated with mostly crafted decorations. Paintings were bought from the Decoration Merchant NPC and the Ice Tub is a Telethon Reward. No Add-On Store Items were used in decorating this Row Stone & Timber 1-Story Basement.

The Hunt
    Either buying decorations from other players or hunting the materials to craft them, hunting the ones you want or need is just one of the things that make decorating your homes fun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Killed a few Mountain Trolls in the Snowy Mountains Road Encounter located near the entrance/exit to Perennial Coast. I got one Troll Head in the process which I did not use because I already have a few Mounted Troll Heads available. LOL!

The Craft
    Crafting takes a lot of time and materials. If you have a lot of Game Gold then it's easier and faster to buy the decorations you need from vendors owned by your fellow Avatars. Remember to support your local crafter. ^_^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I spent a few hours crafting. Fortunately, some of the decorations that I needed were already available in my storage. So, I just picked the ones I wanted to use and crafted the ones that were not available. I do most of my crafting in the player owned town of Bladewyke.

The Trophy Room (Basement)
    It's more than a Trophy Room, it's HOME!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I called my Trophy Room... The Wolves Den, not because it's almost filled with Wolf Heads but because I have too much Pristine Timber Wolf heads in storage. So, instead of hunting for other Pristine Animal Heads, which can take a lot of hours, I just used the ones I already have. LOL!

You will find my Trophy Room, The Wolves Den, in the player owned town of Bladewyke. It's in the basement of the Kobold 4-Story Row House to the left side of the entrance. Come check it out and check out the town as well. ^_^

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

This is a collaborative entry between Shimizu and Ameresta Trilon. For the purposes of prize delivery Shimizu is the nominated person.

Behold, the Rinzai Arena -
    This has been an ongoing work in progress and is one of those things that its impossible to say when its actually done!

[​IMG]

The house used is the desert keep (city) located in Rinzai, which is nested in Desolis.

Screenshots of Killing Trophy Monsters:
    With UI:

Recently, normal forestry activities in Twins Foothills have been hampered by the appearance of a new species of predator. These must be constantly culled for the sake of the forest:

[​IMG]

Without UI:

[​IMG]

And then skillfully crafted into wall art:
    [​IMG]

And mounting some fish...
    [​IMG]

And finally, the trophy room.
    This is an outdoor desert arena for underground animal battle events. Unfortunately, several animals (and several hundred boars) were harmed in the creation of this arena. And more blood will be spilled on those slick tile floors....
    [Non UI shot] From above:

[​IMG]

[UI Shot] from the VIP seats....

[​IMG]

Non-UI shots:

The arena floor
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  6. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

The Big Date
    (This is for my alt character, Poseidon's Wrath, on his Village lot in Lake Cusabo. Many thanks to Ginsu Girl for helping out with the story.)

Noted Mage and big-game hunter Poseidon's Wrath managed to get a date with his new neighbor, Ginsu Girl, and decided to impress her by killing and preparing their romantic dinner himself.

[​IMG]

Heading into Serpent's Spines Foothills, he was on the hunt for some fresh Timber Wolf!
    [​IMG]

Two for the price of one!
    [​IMG]

Skinning the beast is easy when you know how....
    [​IMG]

Back to Lake Cusabo for butchery. But as long as he was there, Poseidon decided he might as well prepare a fresh trophy head as well. What could impress a lady more than a freshly slaughtered and mounted trophy head on his Wall of Triumph?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ginsu Girl arrives for their date and Poseidon's Wrath is ecstatic. What a night this will be!
    [​IMG]

To REALLY impress her with his macho, he-man status, Poseidon elects to serve his timber wolf tar-tar style. After all, everyone knows real men eat their fresh kills raw. Ginsu Girl is not impressed, for some inexplicable reason.
    [​IMG]

Every trophy on Poseidon's walls has a fascinating story behind it, and he's only too eager to regale his new love with each and every one of those stories!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, what great stories they are. hmmmm, maybe Ginsu Girl is overwhelmed by Poseidon's manly manhood. Yep, that MUST be it!
    [​IMG]

"CAUTION: Consuming raw or undercooked meat may lead to severe gastro-intestinal distress. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours, consult your health care professional immediately."
    Poseidon feels a little funny.......
    [​IMG]

The date ends abruptly, and Poseidon spends the rest of his (explosive) night alone with his thoughts. "I think I just truly learned the recipe for Wolfs Surprise", he mutters to himself, miserably.
    [​IMG]

Berek, Minerva, Hornpipe and 9 others like this.
  7. Zosaria

Zosaria Avatar

Hello I'm Einherjar, and wanted to go get some boar trophies, since I still hadn't made any, so I went to Ulfheim to find some boars to fight. They are easy to find, and should you miss them, don't worry they will probably find you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    After I had slain some of the mighty boars, I went back to Central Brittany to use the tanning station

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Finally, I traveled back home to my little row house in Crossroads, it is located behind the Lunar Dragons guild house. Now it was time to relax and enjoy the company with my friends over a game of chess and some enjoyable music.

[​IMG]

Well, here is my small elven inspired trophy room with elvish weapons, plants, and my hard-earned trophies.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Hunter Wolfbane

Hunter Wolfbane Avatar

This is my Alts Hunter Wolf Trophy Room is Located in Tempest Reef in the Bay of Storms take the sign to dock one house right above the dock basement is under clock tower on my mains lot Hunter Wolfbane BTR Guild House
    [​IMG]
    Here I am in Greymark Forest Hunting the Elder Wolf. The hunt was going very well. My aim was true and straight, the wolf was taking great damage from every shot.

[​IMG]
    Then his friends came to join in on the fun. Things got a bit tougher and my arrows came flying out one after another. The pack of wolves had their sharp long fangs showing, but in the end my marksmanship came out on top!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    I took the meat and trophy home and after caring for the meat I began the process of making the hunting memories last forever. I got all my items and began making the Trophy Mount for my wall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Taking special caution to make sure the hide was prepared just right so it would look magnificent on my wall!

[​IMG]
    Then came the part of finding the right place to hang the trophy mount. After some time I found the right place I wanted to hang the mount.

[​IMG]
    Here is a top view of my show room showing off so many fond memories and many full belly's.

[​IMG]
    One more looking directly into the show room. This is one of my favorite rooms. It's a nice spot to just come and sit down, and read a book or play some music. I also plan my next hunt on the map with my gear always there ready for the next hunt.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  9. Skeletor Oceania

Skeletor Oceania Avatar

I'm always on the hunt for Mounted Trophy ! Love me some Deep Ravenswood Obsidian Bears, Wolfs and Spiders !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Making the Mounted Trophy head is the BEST part of the experience... The Rush before getting to see it on your wall. And always remembering the Blood Spilt !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this Smaller Wooden house and everything in the house can made in game. I try to show new comers that you do not need to put a lot of real life money into the game to achieve great results !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This room is my Planning / Recovery room :)
    [​IMG]

Thank You, From down under (Australia)
    Shroud of the Avatar ! Amazing adventure every time.

10. Sole

Sole Avatar

This is my entry for The Magnificent Trophy Room contest.

PART 1. The wild hunt!
    I catched scoundrel Cupid trying to steal my beloved pet Elvis the Ilves redhanded. I wisely blocked the main door, so she had to run up to roof. Little did she know... I guess she thought facing my fury would be easier task than jump down to almost certain death. Fight was long, she even used some kind of fire magic trying to slay me, but in the end I was victorious!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PART 2.
    Crafting the trophy
    It was very hard to choose between stylish skull candle and skull goblet. Finally I choose to craft skull goblet, I could use that victory trophy with me all the time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PART 3. My Magnificent Trophy Room
    It's in my cosy lighthouse where I go to relax after long days with my pet Elvis the Ilves. I have collected all kinds of trophies from my journeys, not just mounted monster heads. I have decorated my fireplace with skulls, jaws and hands so it has bit a darker undertone. They all deserved their fate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Location: Area: Islands of Wonders (POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Islands of Wonders) Loc: (75.4, 72.2, -328.6)

Thank you,
    Sole|idad

11. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

The Hunters’ Retreat, Festival
    (Nested to Owl’s Head) Location (78.7, 38.0, 189.7) (use /loc command to navigate)

After all the Holiday celebrations has ended and the cold settled in, this avatar’s weary bones were planning on spending the rest of the winter near a fireplace with a blanket. One last pass through the village to fetch some food for the cupboard, I noticed on the bulletin board the official decree from Berek that the Magnificent Trophy Room Contest is back again this year. My head suddenly started swimming with ideas and dreams of hunting even more elusive and more dangerous game than last year.

One of the hardest trophies to get is the Polar Bear, not only are they limited in number but often in dangerous places. Larger sized Crocodile heads are especially known to be risky, as the big ones are located in areas outside the reach of the Oracle - she cannot give her protection to you while you fight these giants. Even more dangerous is the Dragon in the Fall where an avatar is exposed to other ambushing avatars at the same time as one of the most ferocious beasts in the land.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bounty this year was incredible and the battles went on and on well past my original plan. The heads that were collected will make fine trophies and will fill the walls of a new lodge in Festival. Crafting isn’t a fast process, but still each moment was savored. As each head was mounted on their stand, I knew the dream of an all-new trophy room was coming true.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When ole Engineer saw the plans for Bob the Builder's ( @bobcooksey ) new log cabin, he knew right away this was the perfect place for the new trophy room. Inspired by African Safari Lodges mixed with some high Mountain Cabin, the “Hunters’ Retreat” was built. All of the possible pristine heads and fishing trophies are represented in this magnificent and player crafted home. Coming out for a drink and to socialize, an abundance of player skulls have joined at the bar because even in death they don't want to rest. As a sign of the times, the cabin is filled with new types of trophies of many sorts: virtue banners, new weapons taken from hostile inhabitants, and the headdresses from the savage Norgard clans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Special thank you to Alphaine Nine, Tila Tenderfoot, Obsidian Tempest, and the Havoc Guild! :)

Cheers to all!

Engineer

12. Cyin

Cyin Avatar

The Berr Hof
    Location: Oracle Oasis (Nested in Soltown) (359.7, 36.0, 289.4) on the Isle in the middle of the Bay of Virtues

I set up the Berr Hof as a Norgard Temple to Bears.
    I started by hunting these magnificent creatures to obtain a head of each type of bear that was truly pristine.
    These Images depict the conflicts that I undertook to collect these fine specimens. Loc: Ulfheim (-155.5, 27.5, 70.9) Loc: Sanctus Spine (305.2, 26.2, 180.0)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I mounted these heads in Oracle Oasis Loc: (95.1, 38.0, 53.6) in the basement of Cyin's Crafting Hole.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Berr Hof, the Temple of the Bear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

Obsidius
    (Nested in Soltown) Location (102.6, 38.3, 143.5)

In search of the illusive Cabalist Dolus who had been terrorizing the locals of Brookside, I was able to pick up on his tracks as he headed to Etceter. You see I have dedicated myself to avenging the fallen and defending our towns against these vile creatures plaguing Novia.

Upon killing his minions, the great evil was summoned. But there was something different about it this time as a new aura radiated around him, and for the first time in a long time I felt fear.
    [​IMG]

Frozen in awe, I heard a mercenary yell out, "ATTACK!". I knew I couldn't waste a second, for it could be my last. So I struck, stunning Dolus just long enough to get my bearings to continue the fight.
    [​IMG]

After a long and fierce battle, Dolus released an energy I had never felt before in his final moments. Dazed and confused, as I came to I realized that I was the only one left standing. I leaned down and claimed his hood as the victor and paid homage to those fallen around me.
    [​IMG]

I returned to Obsidius hood in hand and placed it upon my shelf. Right next to the hood I had claimed a while back. For some reason, they keep returning, stronger, and stronger. I am not sure how much longer we can continue to hold them off. But for now, as my collection grows, hopefully we can study these artifacts to better understand where they come from and why they have such a lust for blood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  14. pleasedrivefast

pleasedrivefast Avatar

The Silent Path

Part 1: The Sound of Silence
    When you stop your minds chatter, you truly become aware. Aware of your surroundings and aware of your mortality - even if mortality no longer exists in New Britannia. Silence gives us time to be at peace and to think of our next, calculated move.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Part 2: The Art of Silence
    Crafting is where you can lose yourself only to find you constructed a better version of yourself through discipline and creativity. Silencing inhibitions allows the artist to blossom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Part 3: The Silent Faces
    As I know embrace immortality in this land, I maintain the faces of those I have slain and no longer have a voice. When I train, I know not that I train for myself but to honor those voices now lost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Submission is for solo - Unless hunting with a pet counts as a group :p

True Love Never Dies...
    (Island of Chaos, Rift's End, 13.3,5.0,12.2)

The dreams haunted her sleep as if trying to whisper a memory to her of a time so many years ago. What were they trying to say?
    It tore through her dreams, shattered the peaceful slumber into visions of claws, spikes and blood shed. What? Why? Who?
    She was abruptly waken by the click click click of exoskeleton on the stone pavers of her home. Why do I remember that sound?

Morn'elenath! She jumped out of bed, her head dizzy and her heart racing. It had been months by a humans calendar but years by her own since last she had heard it but she would know that distinct sound anywhere.

The only companion she loved, would have given her life for, had made those same sounds upon the stones of the great castle she once called home so long ago, she would recognize them anywhere.

She burst from her chambers and ran toward the sound, click click click, he was close. Could it really be him or was she running into a trap. In her state of fresh arousal she could not think of anything but him.
    She burst through the gates of the iron fence and came face to face with the only one who could steal her heart without a fight.
    Morn'elenath! Mellonamin! Cormamin! Was it really he who stood before her? Claws clicking contently upon the pavers, tail curved in brave service. It was he, and he was home.
    And he wanted to hunt.......
    This is the story of Morn'elenath and Amber Raine......

[​IMG]
    Day 1:

Amber and Morn'elenath took to the streets of Rifts End the morrow of Wednesday March 25th, Winter 534. They were venturing toward their favourite hunting destination within the rocky enclosure of Twins Foothills.
    How long had it been since they hunted together last? So long ago it seemed yet they were ready to face the world together again.

"Let us take it slow mellonamin, perhaps we shall seek a stag for our first course"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The stag fell with a mighty thud upon the ground in the early morn, with little effort. "Hantale Mellonamin, Tye ohtatimeár- ehtelë . Emme indóme mereth ehtelë síra."
    ((Thank you my friend. I see you still have the fight in you. We shall feast well this morrow". ))

Having finished with the stag they decided to journey forward across the pathes of the Twin Foothills. A smile forming upon Ambers face as she once again felt the peace fill her heart. Being ever distracted by the memories that danced in her head she had not heard the sounds of hooves until it was too late. Now faced with two of the scariest beasts she had ever met she whispered words to the Goddess Chislev that this would not be their undoing.

[​IMG]

One after the other, Morn'elenath handled the fiesty beasts with ease. The calm returned to Amber as she was refilled with the peace and understanding, Morn'elenath was home and together they could face the world.

Creature, after creature, path after path, the two made easy work of the foulest of creatures that would dare cross their path and try to assualt them.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As day turned to night and the light of day began to fade, Amber turned to her beloved and nodded with a small whisper "Emme linne- mardi mellonamin. Ilya na- ehtelë." (("Let us go home my friend, we have done well."))

After tending to the process of preparing the meats they had gathered from the fallen foes bodies, Amber chose to mark this grand adventure with the creation of a trophy to mark their greatest victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Content with their work, Morn'elenath and Amber stood back and examined their new trophy room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reunited, stronger then ever... the future looked bright and the world was in trouble.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  16. zeabz

zeabz Avatar

Xandercan Manor - Britany Estates

Brittany Estates (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Estates) Loc: (51.2, 91.6, 394.2)

Journal Entry 1

Sept – 533 PC

Rumor has it the Wild Boar, thought extinct, has once again appeared in Novia. Scouts has informed me the beast has been sighted in the South Majestic Forest, a short trek to the southeast of Xandercan Manor in Brittany Estates.

The journey was grueling but rewarding. I was able to locate a small sounder of wild boars roaming the forest, then track the boar to their lair. As I drew close to claim my prize, they sensed danger and attacked en masse! Not desiring to be their dinner, I was forced to dispatch them quickly by encircling them in flame and calling meteors from the sky. Luckily, not all of their heads were scorched by the flames. I was able to field dress most and obtained a fine mount from one of the larger specimens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Journal Entry 2

Oct – 533 PC

Aside from stumbling across a pair of odd but good natured monks, the week-long journey home was uneventful. Once back at the Xandercan Manor, I carefully consulted my crafting tomb's section on taxidermy. Measure twice, cut once! Armed with the volume's lexicon of common and uncommon knowledge from across Novia, crafting the trophy mount was the easiest part of the task yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Journal Entry 3

Feb – 534 PC

Xandercan Manor is the first keep southwest of the Brittany Estates north entrance. The manor was built by my great-grandfather. An outlander himself, he would tell us the most amazing stories of a land called Brittania. The manor briefly changed hands after his death, but it was returned to the Xandercan clan when I acquired it in 512 (post apocalypse). I have dedicated its revival as a museum to the preservation of our history, as a homage to many of the tales past. The manor bears the nickname “Stonegate,” continuing the legacy of the once legendary Brittanian keep of antiquity. The relics and "trophies" in the museum take many forms. To me, every object displayed in Xandercan Manor tells a unique piece the larger story, and adds illumination to the fabric of Novian history. The addition of the Wild Boar head is today's contribution, continuing our narrative for generations to come.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  17. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

[​IMG] This is one story of one Trophy Room. It is a place for writing. It is a place for dreaming. It is a place to curl up by the fire and plan for the hunts that will be done in the future. My Trophy room is a haven of rest where I can sit and look out the windows and look up at the walls remember the times the trophies became mounts of memories.

Sit with me now and see if you can hear the sounds of the wind as the hunt was taking place, as the heads we all received with gratitude for the heads are on the walls but the nourishment the meat provided has given strength for each passing day. Sh..be still and you will hear.

[​IMG]
    My skull is resting on the sofa trying to remember what happened to the rest of my body

[​IMG]

The Troll had to be killed but so did a polar bear at the same time.

[​IMG]
    Darkstarr corpian is not a trophy. His name is Fred and he was thinking how good it is to not be on the wall.
    [​IMG]
    Crafting station is just a few steps from being able the have another trophy on the wall
    [​IMG]

Come! Now that our rest is complete we must get back to hunting and mounting more trophies.

18. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

[​IMG] This is one story of one Trophy Room. It is a place for writing. It is a place for dreaming. It is a place to curl up by the fire and plan for the hunts that will be done in the future. My Trophy room is a haven of rest where I can sit and look out the windows and look up at the walls to remember the times the trophies became mounts of memories.

Sit with me now and see if you can hear the sounds of the wind as the hunt was taking place, as the heads on the walls were all received with gratitude but the nourishment the meat provided has given strength for each passing day. Sh..be still and you will hear.

[​IMG]
    My skull is resting on the sofa trying to remember what happened to the rest of my body

[​IMG]

The Troll had to be killed but so did a polar bear at the same time.

[​IMG]
    Darkstarr corpian is not a trophy. His name is Fred and he was thinking how good it is to not be on the wall.
    [​IMG]
    Crafting station is just a few steps from being able the have another trophy on the wall
    [​IMG]

Come! Now that our rest is complete we must get back to hunting and mounting more trophies.

19. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

[​IMG]
    A Room of Memories fulled with Hope for a Strong future!!

This is not just a trophy room this is The Order of Chivalry Guild Hall Meeting Room. We come together each week and plan how we will work together as a guild. The room is decorated by multiple people from the guild and and the items provided where crafted or donated, more importantly, hunted together. When his building was first picked as the guild hall, we went together and killed the dragon. Over the past few months we have gone together and made memories hunting side-by-side.

It is through working together that we build the weak and help them grow stronger. We can teach fighting techniques and tactics. The stronger guild members can share their expertise and skills.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once we came home from our battles we went to work crafting. Using the resource we gathered we made not only the trophies but the furniture and decorations.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Over weeks and months of working together we gathered items from all over New Britannia, trophies and also a stronger guild. We learned to fight, and craft, and celebrate together. A Celebration of Unity. We meet in a room that is filled with more than the items from our travels but the memories. And the Hope of many years of memories together. The 3 banners behind the desks represent the Three Orders Guilds. The Order of Vengeance (Courage) was the first of the guilds. Order Through Chaos (Truth) was the next and The Order of Chivalry (Love) was our last guild. There is themes of 3 throughout the room. The Lord British Shield made from crafted cloaks is our way to remember who we follow.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And the Future is before us......

20. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

This is not part of the submission but.... "Twinkle" does not like what we did to his relatives.

[​IMG]