Submission Thread for Avatar's Guide to Knowledge and Virtue Contest

Discussion in 'Portalarium Events & Calendar' started by Berek, Nov 17, 2017.

1. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

Thanks peeps! This was not something intentional, it's just one of those things and my entries were overlooked. And Port is doing what they can on it. Yes, I did enter in 69 videos into the contest and they have now been added to the Portalarium Playlist on YouTube for people to find. Which is really good, the contest is a great way to contribute and garner exposure for our streaming/video channels. This also means that the community as a whole created over 200 videos for this contest!

There is no perfect or correct answer to this situation. I hoped I would win but to be brutally honest, I hoped that I could win against Lace. And I mean that in the most honorable way possible. She makes great content and is a great member of the community. I wanted to see how I stacked up against her. This is why there is no perfect answer/solution to this; we simply won't know and there is no way to go back and see.

But thanks for the support! People were chiming in on Livestream Twitch Chat, on Discord and with me on my stream tonight. What did I do after all this, I went Deamon hunting and spent an hour or two with Kor, Margaritte, Cyin, Solipsistic Lemur and others on a control point, playing this game I love! And @Titania Xylia was there providing that loving support too! He always has my back. :)

Cya in game!
    E

Berek and gadget like this.
  2. Berek

Berek Avatar

I spoke with Elaina right after we noticed the error and expressed our sincere apologies about this oversight :(. We will be awarding Elaina the same prize as the Grand Series Prize winner, and featuring his videos first in an upcoming series of community videos in the weeks ahead.

3. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

@Berek I didn't even know I won anything until today... wasn't able to watch the Livestream... WOW... truly surprised here... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THANKS! :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Datendrache likes this.
  4. Bekido

Bekido Avatar

Congrats Elaina!