1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved 68716] Ankhs of Sacrifice/Wala not held properly in main hand

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by tolgator, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolgator

tolgator Avatar

02/14/2021 13:24
    Title: Combat stance looks weird when dual-wielding Ankhs of Sacrifice/Wala

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? -

Details: When you are dual-wielding Ankhs of Sacrifice or Ankhs of Wala and then enter combat, the avatar is not holding them correctly. I assume this happens because Ankhs are not considered a weapon (tooltip just says 'unarmed') and this is just the barefist combat stance. But one of the Ankhs just floating in the air looks a bit silly.

[​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce: Equip two Ankhs and enter combat. EDIT: Apparently this happens only on female avatars.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700F CPU @ 3.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32697
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GPU RAM: 5991
    SotA.Win.64.1345.Date.02.10.21
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Ahnen Hain
    Area Display Name: Ahnen Hain
    Loc: (263.0, 83.5, 18.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxBaG5lbiBIYWlufCgyNjIuOTY5LCA4My41MTksIDE4LjI0NCl8KDAsIC0wLjI1NSwgMCwgLTAuOTY3KXw1NzcuODkxOXwyMS4zNzE5OHwxLjcz

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

that might be the same or it might have been pre-existing. @tolgator, if you pull one of the ankhs off your paperdoll and then let it go back to the slot, does the positioning correct? if it does, it's the recent bug and they missed the ankhs. if it doesn't, it may be an older bug.

4. tolgator

tolgator Avatar

I tried pulling the floating ankh off my paperdoll and then put it pack in the slot. It doesn't change for me. It's still floating in the air. I also tried replacing the floating ankh with a wand and that changed to a correct stance ( I assume because the game recognized an actual weapon), but when I change the wand back to the second ankh it goes back into the wrong stance with the ankh floating.

Edit: I just checked with another guild mate. His male avatar is holding it correctly. Mine is female. Last patch notes mentioned something about female avatars now holding new offhand artifacts correctly. Sounds like this is related to that issue.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  5. Alley Oop

okay good, that tells us it's not the same bug. verified.

Anpu likes this.
  6. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Submitted: Issue 68716

7. Alley Oop

as of R89 ankhs are now offhand-only so this bug can be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.