Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Submitted] Taking overland boat at Harvest to Estgard gives Convince Knight in Estgard task/quest

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Anpu, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

02/22/2020 20:55
    Title: Taking overland boat at Harvest to Estgard gives Convince Knight in Estgard task/quest
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? This could probably start breaking the Courage quest.
    Details: When doing a quest reset on a character, I then immediately ran around the overland map and then clicked on the overland boat at Harvest to Estguard. I suddenly received the Convince Knight in Estgard task/quest. I have not even started any of the quests for any of the Courage ones yet.
    Steps to Reproduce: Do a quest reset on a character. Load character into game on overland map. Run to this coordinate (Harvest) and then click on the boat on the overland here (Ferry to Estgard). Suddenly receive the Convince Knight in Estgard task/quest.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.956.Date.02.21.20
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (-289.6, 11.8, 295.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgtMjg5LjY0MiwgMTEuODQ1LCAyOTUuODg4KXwoMCwgMC4yNDIsIDAsIDAuOTcpfDIwLjM0NjM3fDM4LjkzODc4fDQw

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Great testing! Issue# 66459 created.

Anpu likes this.
  3. DarkBlue Monkey

DarkBlue Monkey Avatar

I have also received this by using the overland boat. I didn't reset my character, though. I'm currently on the Truth (I think?) Quests.. normally I'd be going to Etceter right now, but I took a detour.

The quest markers do not show a target for the quest, and none of the Knights' a dialog clears the task.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.