Subscription renewal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StarLife, Oct 30, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarLife

StarLife Avatar

@DarkStarr @Chris

So I started my subscription on the 30th and read that subscriptions renew on the same date each month.

I'm curious what would happen next year in February where there is no 30th (there will only be 29 days). When will my subscription renew and d do I still get my subscription rewards for the month of February?

The same would be relevant for those who started their subscription on the 31th of a month. What happens for months with only 30 days?

2. StarLife

StarLife Avatar

Thanks @Sir Frank, however,I'm not sure if that's the case. I logged in this morning and received the R71 loggin rewards (Scarecrow Mask, Giant Gray Squirrel Pet and Giant Scarecrow Statue), but not the 900 COTO's or potions.

3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Have you checked your rewards icon? I have been subscribed for over a year, and my rewards come like clockwork. I would not worry till tomorrow if they are not there.

4. StarLife

StarLife Avatar

@Sir Frank and @Aldo

Apologies, but I'm probably a little confused by what's meant to happen.

When I signed up my for my subsciption yesterday on the 30th I got the 3 R70 loggin items (spider etc), COTO's and potions.

When I logged in this morning I had the message pop up about the R71 rewards (not the single everyone gets monthly log in reward, e.g., skull mask). I had the Scarecrow Mask, Giant Gray Squirrel Pet and Giant Scarecrow Statue in my rewards, but no COTO's or potions.

I'm just not sure when I'm meant to get what. Particularly if I signed up on the 30th and subscriptions are meant to renew on the same day then what happens in Feb next year.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You already got your COTO’s and potions for this month. You will get more of those next month, if you are still subscribed.

6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I would assume it works like every other subscription Ive had that works like this. You get it on the 27th or the 1st and then next month on the 30th again.

7. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

The subscriber release reward are usually given shortly after a new release goes live. It is not connected to the date one has signed for a subscription.
    CotOs, potions, dies and titles are given at the day of month one has signed.

At the moment you signed the subscription (start) you will get the cotos, potions, etc. And the subscription is set active. When you logged in after your subscription was active you have gotten the R70 subscriber rewards because of active subscription, R70 still active and you do not have given the R70 subscriber reward, yet. Later when R71 went live, the system sees the same, active subscription and R71 subscriber reward not given, yet. Thats why you have gotten two release subscriber rewards shortly after each other.

Jaesun, Aldo and Alley Oop like this.
  8. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Yep. I get mine on the 7th of each month.

9. Toular

Toular Avatar

And, I get mine on the 14th of the month, but there's still the question of if you subbed on the 31st of a month, what happens in months with only 30 days - or February? My assumption would be that it would "default" to the last day of the month.

StarLife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.