Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Subterfuge : Sap

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Ludger, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

1. Subterfuge Sap / Engage Opponent
    2. Every time attempted
    3. ?
    4. I began training in the Subterfuge tree and came to Sap. I had obvious problems solo because mobs will face you to fight. Archers and Mages would run, so I began attacking those mobs. I decided to try different areas to level faster. Which lead me to figuring out Fauns do not attack traditionally and run away constantly, so this would be a perfect target. I went into Elysium Mines and chased a Faun down a hallway. I waited till it turned its back and stood still. Used Silent Movement to approach, then began using Sap. The Faun, because it takes no damage, stands in position and doesn't move. Allowing you to attack it continuously. I began using other attacks in the Subterfuge tree that caused no damage (Engage Opponent) and the same effect. I also used Sneak Attack which does cause damage and the Faun was stuck in position and did not move. I repeated this several times and made a short video if you need to see.
    5. Chase Faun to hallway with no mobs in a mine shaft. Allow Faun to sit still. Approach Faun using Silent Movement. Attack from behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.