Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestion: Able to save Online game mode and play the savegame in Offline game mode.

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by RobotBeginner, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

I suggest that we can save the online game at any time in an offline savegame file format in our computer. I meant to save our character only, its progress, the current world state but not other avatars. And then, we will be able to play this online savegame in offline game mode. This is really important that if many years later when our SOTA game server is going to retire. We will then still be able to save our online character and its world in a save file forever as an asset. Our effort to build our character will never be lost. Many years later, we can still be able to open our save file and also see and experience our own character. Actually, we can have save our online game at different stage for offline experience purpose. It is just like we saved our Ultima games in our computer in the past.

Then, we will be able to switch from online game mode to offline game mode with our character and all the progress at any time but not the other way.

I think a lot of SOTA players spent a lot of money on this game. If they can keep what they have invested in this game in a savegame file from online game mode, I think they will appreciate it very much.

If you like my suggestion, please click "Like". Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    kazeookami, Ren2, TeddyMIT and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.