Suggestion for Lost Vale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sol Stormlin, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Currently there is a bug that freezes you upon resurrection. After finishing one of the hardest rooms, with the obsidian trolls, I was frozen. I logged out to become UNfrozen and it kicked me out into Novia. I'm not entirely sure I will be able to claim the orb from that room now. This is extremely irritating seeing that that particular room can be very difficult, even with a full party, and seeing that I now have to wait until it opens again to even try and claim the orb is enough to rage quit for the night lol. Which I will now be doing.

My suggestion is to fix it (like ACTUALLY fix it soon) or allow us to be able to teleport back into the lost vale through our party members' shields on the novia map! Thanks.

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

There's so many bugs with that scene, I've done everything multiple times and I still can't get it all working.

There comes a point where you just give up on making it work like it should

kaeshiva and Sol Stormlin like this.
  3. Xeng

Xeng Avatar

I think that bug is triggered if you gut resurected by at least 2 people at the same time and has nothing to do with Lost Vale. Best way to deal with that in Lost Vale is have the tank, tank the trolls on you so you get hit and die again.

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  4. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

This happened after the last troll had died unfortunately. In hindsight I probably could have just waited until the next battle had spawned. I was just frustrated because I was short on time and trying to accomplish that mission before having to leave. Good to know about that bug though, I wasn't sure how it was being triggered. I'll remember that on our future hunts so we can just have one strong healer per party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.