[Suggestion] Justice System

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by uthere, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uthere

uthere Avatar

Hello everyone and sorry for my bad english,
    I don't know if there is a justice system in the game or not, but I think it's very nice to have one.
    This is how I think the system should work :
    Every periode (does not matter 1 day, 7 days ...), 7 pieces of papers are placed in the auction, where players can bet on it. Each paper allow the player to become a judge for that periode, so we will have 7 judges each periode, the money of the auction is injected in the game economy and from that money we pay the judges/bounty hunters (to become a bounty hunter, you need to buy a paper too :) ).
    If no one buy the judge papers = there is not judge in that city = there is no justice in that city.
    Now let's talk about the criminals, if a player do evil things (kill innocent, steal ...) in a region that he is not allowed to do so, he will get bad-famous points ( I know the name is bad), if he gets let's say 100pts, the criminal will be very famous that every player can know him. So if that criminal get killed by another player he will go to the court. Then he get judged and put in jail or not.
    In the jail now, the jail could be a quarry, a mine, a forest ..., a place where the prisoner should work to get free. Let's say that the prisoner is in the mine/jail, to get his freedom back he needs to mine and craft a certain number of swords for the military/militia of the town, and ofcourse the value of the swords is added to the game economy.
    Well, that's my point of view, I hope someone from the dev team read this :)

2. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

What happens if the person that is a judge (or all the judges) decides to do evil things?

3. uthere

uthere Avatar

In our world the majority of our judges are corrupted, so its normal if judges are criminals, its a way for them to pay money to avoid the prison (judges got immunity) :), but again the judge status is temporal and change from player to another (depends on the bet on auction), that means he can avoid the prison for x days until he lose the bet and by the way he loses his immunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.