Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestion: PVP Maze

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Womby, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Womby

Womby Avatar

It requires the creation of a portal that only allows passage of players with an adventurer level within a specified range. Here's a simple example (in this case only two ranges are supported):

[​IMG]

It could easily be extended to multiple adventurer levels. The end result is the grouping of players with similar adventurer levels together, while still occasionally encountering those at different levels.

(In case anyone is wondering I used a maze generator, ran it twice, and superimposed the two resultant mazes. Anything green was a wall in both mazes. Other colours were walls in only one of the mazes.)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. cyathome

cyathome Avatar

great idea!

3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

How close is it to the latest ruin of midras?

4. redfish

redfish Avatar

This is my maze arena, where I banish players to fight one another when they make me cross, while from afar I watch them fight to the death through my scrying pool.

Only one player can leave; the one that wins the fight. Its only when a player has won that the doors to the maze open and the winner can exit. Sometimes, I make it so the maze reshapes itself and the paths are never the same from moment to moment. Players go in without their personal inventories and at different corners of the maze are better weapons to use against one another.

The player who exits is given an option. To leave me alone forever, or to have his soul trapped in a crystal, whereupon I will release him again into the arena with the next adventurer who makes me cross.

Womby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.