Suggestion - Small Bullentin board

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WeirDave, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

It would be nice to have a small bulletin board for Row houses. I made one and tried to get it to work LOL not even close. Maybe like a corkboard for notes you can place on the wall or a small version of a bulletin board with like say room for 4 posts that's it?

All I wanted to do was announce my guilds Halloween party...

Halloween Dance Party
    and Costume Contest
    Where: Aelasar's Forest (The Druid's Den Social Hall)
    When: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
    Time: 4:00 - 8:00 NBT (5:00 - 9:00 EST)
    Come join us for a Halloween party and costume contest in Aelesar's Forest. Wear a costume and be eligible for our prize drawings. (Judging will take place in the first two hours of the event, so if you want to participate in the contest, you must be present during that time period.)
    We will enjoy music (with special Halloween themed songs) from Avatar Radio's DJ Fionwyn Wyldemane.
    1st prize: Taxable POT village lot deed
    plus an elven house
    2nd prize: Creepy doll & set of 7 carved pumpkins (from add-on store)
    3rd prize: Creepy doll
    Honorable Mentions: five contestants will receive 2 cotos each as honorable mentions
    Hope to see you there!
    Directions:
    To the Forest: Aelasar's Forest is nested in Central Brittany. If you take the West (default) entrance into Central Brit, you'll see the covered wagons on your right. The first wagon on the left is labeled "Forest." Click on that and you will see the link to Aelasar's Forest.
    To the Party: if you arrive in town at either the docks or the central bridge, turn to your left (due south) and follow the water's edge till you hit the three-story elven tree home. Party Central!

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea I've suggested something like this, something that can attach to the wall. You could use it put up ads on what you're selling on your vendor inside, or sales flyers, flyers showing what you're looking to buy from other players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.