Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestions to improve the current PvP Zones situation

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by RobotBeginner, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

Again, I am going to represent one of my friend to give some suggestions for PvP zone so as to attract more players to these zones because these zones are just too empty without many visiting players now.

To improve the current situation of PvP Zone, the followings are recommended !!

(1) Enhance the resource regeneration rate in PvP zone or Double the amount of resources in the PvP zones.

(2) Double or triple the Experience earned from killing enemies in PvP zones.

(3) And also, restrict the playing mode in PvP zone to be Multiplayer Online mode only, OR, Even if the Player enters the PvP zone in Single Player mode or Friends Only mode, they will be changed to Multiplayer mode in PvP zones automatically and returns to their original mode after exiting the PvP zone.

(4) Finally, Make some special animals, which can be tamed, found only in PvP zones.

If you like these suggestions, please click 'like' to support. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

1) and 2) may be counter productive and exploit-y if certain group(s) of people were able to dominate the area, which could significantly increase advantages if they were not challenged by other PVPers regularly. If people think going single/friend only online mode gives some people some edges, the monopolized bonuses in PVP zones will be even worse.

3) is coming this Thursday.. it will be blocked if you're not on multi player, not auto-switch, though.. I wish it was the latter for the seamless game play.

4) Sounds good

3. kingjhones

kingjhones Avatar

Yes, i agree with anything that makes these areas more attractive. I'm on the shardfalls all day long. There's never nobody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.