Sun spec level bonus (Revised on 6 Jan 2022)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chiasma, Sep 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Testing Sun spec level bonus on the corresponding skills. First image - spec level at 100. Second image - spec level at 200. Other skill bonus may decrease slightly due to the reduction of attunment when spec level is at 100.

Light
    Spec level scales well on increasing duration
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Searing Ray
    Sun spec apply a sun resistance debuff which can stack at most 3 times. Spec level slightly increase debuff duration which is not quite useful at all. Suggest to slightly increase the magnitude of sun resistance debuff together with the duration.

Recent release adds a small chance to apply a small Blind effect when both Sun Spec and Elysian Illumination are on. However, new Blind effect chance and magnitude do not scale with spec level.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Small blind debuff at sun spec level 200
    [​IMG]

Enlightenment
    Spec level scale well on increasing spell critical chance bonus
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Blind
    Spec level has no effect on the magnitude of reducing weapon critical chance on target. It always applies a debuff of -5% and last for 10 seconds no matter. Suggest to increase magnitude and the duration with spec level. Also, the base debuff always last 10 seconds which is pretty useless.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Reveal Hidden
    No spec bonus. Suggest to add a debuff to reduce some stats
    [​IMG]

Dazzling Rays
    No spec bonus. Suggest to add a debuff to reduce some stats or increase duration
    [​IMG]

Summon Phoenix
    Spec level increases health, health regen, and resist stats.

However, summon phoenix skill level does not increase the STR or damage, which is different from other summoned pet. Both level 1 and level 200 summon phoenix deal the same amount of damage.
    [​IMG]

Stats with spec level 100:
    [​IMG]

Stats with spec level 200:
    [​IMG]

Elysian Illumination
    Spec level slightly increase debuff duration, healing effect, and damage effect. However, both healing effect and damage effect are still low at level 200 skill level with high sun attunement. Recover 9-12 health and deal 11-18 damage at level 100 is too low compare to other skill such as immolation, atonal aria, or soothing rain at the same level. Suggest to review the magnitude of healing and damage effect.

The duration is a little bit short comparing to the shield with spec on other magic tree.

Recent release added a sun attunement buff and slightly boosted the magnitude of recover health and sun damage, which is quite good.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Solar Flare
    Sun spec apply a sun resistance debuff which can stack at most 3 times. Spec level slightly increase debuff duration which is not quite useful at all. Suggest to slightly increase the magnitude of sun resistance debuff together with the duration.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Passive skills does not affected by spec level. Just want to give some feedback.
    Sun Workship
    Sun Workship only provides STR buff when Sun is on. Besides, the STR magnitude is smaller than Bulwark of Earth under Earth tree or Endurance under Heavy Armor tree. These passive skills requires 4x experience but giving bonus stats with huge difference. Suggest to gives INT buff instead of STR buff as Sun spell is designed to have INT buff.
    [​IMG]

Sun Eater
    With level 200 Sun Eater, Sun spell gain additional bonus effect every IRL hour starting from 2.5th minute to 57.5th minute.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Violet Ronso, Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Try using blind against high-level creatures. It does absolutely nothing. It's completely useless.

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the description says spec adds critical hit damage reduction. that is not the same as weapon critical chance. that should probably be "critical hit defense", same as evasion

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  4. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

any screens of the phoenix's status screen with 100 and 200 spec?

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Those are all accomplishments well achieved! ... and quite astonishing!

It's findings such as these (and other reasons) that lead me as a player into playing the multi-characters I do. It's a great discription of our game's skill cap and how it works.

I love the Chiasma character and marvel at what all it can do, Chiasma is truly astonishing!

My comments of note are these;

• Our game has developed up, but not as much out, our content has grown to accomidate such high characters, yet has not much expanded our skill trees.
    • Chiasma as an example, I have seen and played beside this character enough to have even seen this character become highly damaged.
    • The character I've concentrated my Chrismas holiday efforts into (named Auto Swing), to be able to have played beside such a grand character as Chiasma, has only been playing a short while in actual play hours, before having concentrated my time into resent efforts, while the character Chiasma has had billions of exp points taking countless hours of intense play to have achieved what that character has.
    • Chiasma is an amazing character build and something I will never achieve, because I haven't the interest in investing that many hours into a single character... (on a lesser important further note)... I will be puting another billion exp points into my Chrismas holiday character enjoying his current build. He is my "disabliity character", as my hands capabilities are limited, thus his combat deck is also limited by my lack of those RL physical capabilities. So, I will be changing characters quite often instead of changing card deck builds as other players do.
    Thank you for having explored and posted the result of your long efforts @Chiasma , it's truly always an honor to be able to see you within any hunting instance. You are a great companion to learn from and having learned from so much from through observation. Thank you for all the countless hours of play to have brought such great achievements for us to see and even further learn from.

[​IMG]
    Thank You Chiasma!
    ~Auto Swing~

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    Chiasma likes this.
  6. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

I have revised the details today with some comments related to recent changes as well.

I mostly play one character online with limited time and go to adventure less frequently these years due to the issue between unity and my display card (i.e. random game freeze). I started hunting for adventuring experience more these few weeks after seeing many recent changes. It is good to see that Dev spends time reviewing skills which are less effective or less usage.

I will try to post more study in offline mode when I have some free time.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    devilronin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.