Supersized Avatar Madness (Stream fun with List)

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Dulayne, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Last night on my stream I was about to head away for a brief stream break and do some crafting, when good ol' Mister @Vas Corp Por arrived in Immortal City.

After some back and forth I then decided to go afk and do some dancing with Merlin, his faithful friend.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GiftedOptimisticNigiriCclamChamp
    [​IMG]

Upon returning, I then find out that I am loading back in and I just knew something was afoot. :D

The next thing you know, I am able to jump super high!

The night was a lot of fun and basically I invited a lot of my followers to come over and have some fun with it too! List was super super fun and welcoming, it really was a great time. Thank you so much @Vas Corp Por you and the team give so much to us it really makes it so worth being involved.

I decided to take a chance and give my all to streaming pretty quickly after starting to stream SoTA. It has been something that I have done for years but never had the "stars align" like so. When you see the following screenshots and memories that I have from the escapades of everyone who got involved it made it so worth while. I have a lot of footage to work on to make a better compliation of what happened, but I am struck down with a cold which has started to eat away at my energy and focus. :D

Hopefully soon some plans I have in my mind will come to fruition, but thank you everyone who comes along to my shows for the great support and love!

Right here are some screenies from the evening!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] `

Jaesun, Gridseed, Anvar and 2 others like this.
  2. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Oh man, I picked the wrong day to get sick!!! This is so cool @Dulayne !! Maybe @Vas Corp Por can join us for the Halloween Party this Friday :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Anvar likes this.
  3. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Yeah was a fun night in the land of the giants ;)

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.