Support The PVP Community! Here is how you can help!

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Stealthy, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealthy

Stealthy Avatar

Now that we are all getting leveled up the PVP activity is starting to grow in the Chaos Crossroads
    PVP POT. As the owner of the POT I have gave away all of my extra lot deeds to PVP players who do not
    have deeds nor can afford them. If you have any extra lot deeds any size that you are not using it would
    be great for you to donate them to the long list of PVP players who want to live in the Chaos Crossroads.
    These PVP'rs need a safe house or place where they can zone in and out of and use for resource stocking etc.

We will accept any size lot deeds with great appreciation. If you do not have lot deeds but you have a stock pyle of
    gold coins you are not using we can purchase them from the vendor with your gold donation.
    Please PM: Chaos Darkbane with your kind offering. After I get the deed I will post an update with the
    player name that was given the lot for verification. We also are accepting housing deeds as well.
    And thank you for supporting the PVP community!

Chaos Darkbane

2. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

Well this comment wasn't very helpful. What are you on about? Get vocal about what? Why do you see POT's as a "side feature" of SOTA? The player owned towns are a part of the game world aren't they? If POT's are where a lot of PVP'ers wish to live and PVP then what's the problem?

3. Whiskiz

Whiskiz Avatar

How can a PoT be classed as a side feature in context of pvp, when the PoT is pvp enabled and you are tagged upon entry?

Also, are you really that ignorant to believe that the pvp community has not been saying much in the last 3 years of development? And the pvp community also needs to get extremely vocal to get support for our playstyle? Yeah id rather just go to a game that supports it properly from the start myself.

Its the (pvp) communities fault that pvp is as "craptastic" today as it mostly had been in the 3 years of development? Lol. That in those 3 years, the only systems we have received is a few zones (shardfalls) to gank people trying to gather better yield resources (mostly pve'rs) and the ability to get a few random items off other players or some gold?

Please, tell us how its our own fault again and how we haven't said enough, lol.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    vallo likes this.
  4. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

The PvP community is already quite vocal heh

5. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.