Tamed Pet Concept I: Barghest

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by thesometimeslurker, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

Creature Name: Barghest
    Min. Taming Level: 120
    Min. Summoning Level: 79
    Creature Health: 1150
    Tamed Health: 760
    Location: Dog Encounter, area must be cleared before one may spawn.
    Special Qualities: Increased Attack Speed, Chance to inflict a Dexterrity debuff when attacking
    Lore: The barghest is a mighty beast that the locals only speak about in tales to keep their children in line. However, the truth is such a beast is quite real. In encounters with lone, but armed avatars, they are described as giant black as night wolves with horns and glowing red eyes. Barghests prefer to operate alone, but can sometimes be found somewhat close to roving packs of wolves, and there is a chance that a commotion will draw its attention. The bite of a barghest is extremely dangerous, as survivors often recount feeling drained after being bitten.

What do you guys think?

Boradic Boneslasher likes this.
  2. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

I would like to see it abit stronger though, I really want to see all the tamed classes getting some end game tames, so we all don't gotta depend on bears.... I love the boars an would cherish to see some Crocodiles (hell they been in forever an have not got anything even worth glancing at). But I really do love your wolf thought.

Perashim likes this.
  3. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

I agree, though the devs have noted that they are going to make the end game pets have different stats. I believe they want the Obsidian Destroyer to be a tank, and the Wyvern to be a "glass cannon" but I'm not sure what the others will be modified to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.