Tamed pets disappear right after taming

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Annie6246, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

05/21/2019 17:04
    Title:Tames pets disappear right after taming.
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?No
    Details: in-game Playing offline, tamed a small bear in Blood River; tamed a large bear in Whiteguard Foothills.
    Steps to Reproduce:Tamed a small bear in Blood River. Summoned it and it immediately disappeared. Showed attached to my taming necklace, but I couldn't summon again. Finally disappeared from necklace. Went to Whiteguard Foothills, tamed a large bear. It attached to necklace, I summoned it and then it also instantly disappeared and I am not able to summon it again.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 16326
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.Win.64.978.Date.05.17.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Hills03_01
    Area Display Name: Whiteguard Foothills
    Loc: (155.4, 54.5, -140.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfSGlsbHMwM18wMXx8KDE1NS4zOTMsIDU0LjUxMSwgLTE0MC45MTEpfCgwLCAtMC45MTcsIDAsIDAuMzk4KXwyMjQuNjQ4MnwyMC4xMjY3NXwzLjQyNzM0Nw==

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

They moved to your taming whistle, you have to summon them after you tame them.

StarLord and Time Lord like this.
  3. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

I know. I did summon them both and they showed and then they just disappeared like they were killed. Now both of my taming necklaces are showing red in my inventory. And yes I did try resurrecting, but to no avail. Don't know why they would have just died, there was nothing around to kill either one of them. Any other suggestions?

Time Lord and Barugon like this.
  4. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Try zoning and re-summoning them. Also check the level of your summoning skill, it's possible to high taming and low summoning.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

I did try re-zoning, on both tames, it did not work. I, also, re-logged the game, but that didn't work either. As for my skills, Taming is at 35 and Summoning is at 23. I could possible see it for the large brown bear, but not for the small brown bear that I tamed in Blood River. Then on top of that how do I get my Summoning skill up if I can't use it?

Fenrus MacRath and Time Lord like this.
  6. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

You can tame a bunny or anything low level and just re summon them over and over to raise your summoning skill.

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

I would have thought the small bear in Blood River would have been low enough to be able to summon at a level 23. It is just a level 1 adventuring area.

Time Lord likes this.
  8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Areas do not follow the terribly boring area design of all other mmos. Areas have a mix of creatures at various levels.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Time Lord likes this.
  9. Annie6246

Annie6246 Avatar

Well, I just tamed a dog, Shepard Mutt in Resolute. Summoned him and he too just disappeared and I cannot summon him again. There is something terribly wrong going on with the game. Three days ago, I was not having this problem. Getting tired of the BS. I love taming pets. Evidently, I'm not going to be allowed to. Guess I'll just uninstall and go back to WoW. At least I can tame all the pets I want there, without all this hassle.

Time Lord likes this.
  10. baldmeance

baldmeance Avatar

I'm having the same issue 30 taming 36 summoning, in offline mode. I wanted to test the game before, investing time and money in the game. Also if i log out then come back in it gets removed from taming necklace. Then I have to go out and tame again just for the same issue to re-occur.

Woftam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.