Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tamed wyvern unable to ressurect correctly.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by ThatKid, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKid

ThatKid Avatar

Twice now I've lost tamed wyverns due to a resurrection bug. Digging into the forums I found these previous posts:

Bzus Design Lord SOTA Developer
    Found the issue and fixed it. Will be next week until it makes it a build. Currently when a tamed Wveryn dies it disappears too fast.

AND

Bzus said: ↑
    Found the issue and fixed it. Will be next week until it makes it a build. Currently when a tamed Wveryn dies it disappears too fast.

I'm not sure if this fix made it into a build, but the no rez issue just happened to me tonight (24 Oct) on my Sabrae No'quar character with her purple wyvern (renamed to Abbil in case someone is checking logs). The pet appeared to be targeted (but not sure if the blue target symbol was visible -- it was earlier in the fight when healing), the resurrection spell said it was successful multiple times, however the pet remained dead. The pet body then disappeared and for a short while (perhaps 1 minute) the collar still indicated a purple wyvern, however now the collar appears to be empty.
    I wish i had seen this post before trying the pet out. I did not know/remember we can use the necklace to resurrect, nor did i know there is a timer on the necklace. My only other pets that have died are rewards and those do not have a timer on the necklace.
    Let me know if i should write this up again.

Aeryk, Thursday at 3:37 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.