Tamers of New Britannia

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Jaath Windsong, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Jaath Windsong

Jaath Windsong Avatar

Repost as suggested, see also: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/tamers-of-new-britannia.161990/

This is not a posting for a standard guild, as such, more of a professional union. Read the other post for a (slightly) better, if longer winded, description.

Mostly, in it's current form, it is just a place for Tamers to hang out and chat and for new Tamers to get advice and meet mentors. (OK, it is really mostly me standing in an empty building, but I can dream...)

Location: Atop Cherry Hill in White Hart on Abundis, behind the crafting pavilion, graciously provided by Stryker Sparhawk. Upon entering the town, use the green arrow signs to travel to 'Center', then run up the hill and straight past the pavilion. If you can't find it, try adding me in-game (name same as forum name). I am here as much as possible, which means most evenings after 4 p.m. CST.

Additionally, I am creating a list of experts in all other professions, crafting and adventuring, since all Tamers have at least one other profession (and even I am not an expert in everything ;)). If you are an expert in some crafting or adventuring profession and wouldn't mind random pings from n00b Tamers, either reply here or message me in-game to be added to 'The List'. Also, please do the same if you know a bit about Taming and would mind taking a shift 'tending bar' at the union hall.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/NwSWFvy

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Violet Ronso likes this.
  3. VesperMadeMeChangeIt

VesperMadeMeChangeIt Avatar

I'd love to see the ability to make "unions" or groups that arent guilds. Tamers union, Bards union etc. Wonderufl idea.

Jaath Windsong, Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
  4. Jaath Windsong

Jaath Windsong Avatar

Ditto (obviously), and I figured if we could make this into a thing we could talk to the devs about making it official. Have to start somewhere. :D