1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Taming Whistle

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lockey2, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

I understand that at one point taming whistle's were supposed to be like a necklace which means they are supposed to be enchantable and gemmable. Please Please Please make it so. That or give us another slot for placing them. Maybe it could be a talisman or Broach?

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

/agree... Altough I am not a huge fan of having to enchant/MW for each separate pet - can we add an alternate slot for a pet so we can use necklaces like everyone else?

3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I like this approach the best.

Bedawyn, Witcheypoo and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.