Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tanner/Crafting bug

Discussion in 'Release 19 Feedback' started by clasam, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clasam

clasam Avatar

I decided to try out the apprenticeship of Edwin the Tanner and made an "epic leather helm of dodge" but when I talk to Edwin, he keeps telling me to craft a leather helm

2. pirAte gAmbit

pirAte gAmbit Avatar

it worked well for me - just mention the helm in coversation with him and you should see the experience points given in chat window directly during converation....you will also see new note about it in your journal....it is possible that he already aknowledged your results but you missed it .... check the journal for more info...

if you still experience troubles it would be best to describe your actions step by step and attach screenshots.

Miracle Dragon likes this.
  3. clasam

clasam Avatar

Thanks...yeah...it seems to have gotten "stuck" on the second to last step. All the previous steps have been successfully completed and acknowledged (ie:6 spool of threads, bolt of cotton cloth).

The journal says "Edwin has now asked me to make the actual leather helm..."

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  4. AviarAmidar

AviarAmidar Avatar

I noticed this as well the other night. I was not able to get him to recognize that the helmet was created and in my inventory. I'll try "chatting" with him tonight and see if I mention that I created it if it will move ahead the dialog. I had checked through my chat history thinking I might have missed it, but I saw nothing there after creating the helm.

5. pirAte gAmbit

pirAte gAmbit Avatar

- Chat history is quite useless ATM as there is pretty much none and chat windows clear them selves (dev will work on chat in future)
    - For now, if you have a feeling that you can not complete the quest please make screenshots of the situation - ideal is bag openned with mouse hovered over the helm so description can be seen + on screen of chat where you try to complete the quest using words like "helm, leather helm, ...."
    - Submit the bug as new thread here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?forums/quests-conversations-npcs.347/

And dont forget to add important info:

Player Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:

6. pirAte gAmbit

pirAte gAmbit Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.