Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Target lock system - possible upgrade

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by jammaplaya, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

So basically, when you are locked on to a target, it would be nice if you could pan the camera around to check your surroundings without changing the direction that your avatar is attacking/swinging their weapon.

In other words, your avatar will always be facing his/her locked target, (unless you are walking away from it with the movement keys)

So just, when you are hitting glyphs. The attack will always be on target. I hope this makes some sense hehe

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

Just for example, say my avatar is locked on to a skeleton footman. I am fighting it with a Polearm. As I am fighting it, I pan the camera around, so the camera is now facing directly away from the skeleton, so I can see my surroundings behind me.

If I hit my 'Skewer' glyph, my Avatar swings directly away from the skeleton... I would like to fix that so the Skewer will attack the target.

However, if at that point I decide to walk forward, my Avatar will act as he does now, and walk directly away from the skeleton. That's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.