Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tartarus, a solution to its easiness

Discussion in 'Release 68 Feedback' started by Violet Ronso, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

So, this thread might make a few players mad, considering Tartarus might be the easiest place to attenuate solo, but I still feel like it is outstandingly too easy!

As a LvL100 adventurer, I put about 30-35 million experience in the Fire and Life trees combined, so not even half of my total exp was used up. I mention this to show how easy I feel like Tartarus is.

Now with that 35m exp used up, I bought gear from Elrond, about 120k worth of gear, because I wanted a good start,

So 120k gold, and 35M exp, that is all that was required. I head down to Tartarus's 2nd floor, expecting to die a whole bunch, but no! No deaths, I manage to do rooms with zombies and wisps, as long as I stay away from the Death Metal slimes, which I just need to wait until they leave the room and I'm good.

In under 50 minutes, I've managed to get 2m experience, 9k gold, and an artifact or two, and I repeat, all I needed was 35m experience!

My suggestion would simply be to have the petrified zombies become enraged at a higher probability, as of right now, 1 or 2 enrage at a time, so it is manageable, but if there was 4-6 enraged zombies at a time, I would have a much harder time, and would probably die once ever so often!

So that is my suggestion, make the zombies become enraged a bit more often, which will make the zone harder, without needing to nerf the experience!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.