Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Telethon emotes not teachable

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by enderandrew, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I missed the 2015 Summer Telethon when I was out of the country. There was no advance notice that special rare items would be available only for 24 hours.

I don't mind rare or exclusive items as promotions, but I think it is unfair not to advertise these items in advance.

Two different players emailed support offering to transfer the Summer 2015 items to my account from alts they got them on, to be told by support they were not willing to do this. (And this was before you needed to pay for support tickets).

I was told to wait until permanence and trade for them in game and that I didn't really miss out on anything by one day items that weren't advertised in advance.

Except the telethon emotes cannot be taught to other players. I was thinking I could teach someone the various pledge tier emotes in exchange for that telethon emote.

As a big virtue/Lord British fan, I'm a little saddened to discover my character can't ever learn the LB emote.

Acred likes this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

I think this might just be an oversight, the flower & snow emotes aren't teachable yet the Lord British emote is and they are all from telethons.

[​IMG]

Acred and enderandrew like this.
  3. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I assumed LBSalute was not and couldn't confirm since I didn't have it. I only saw that flowers and snow were not and assumed LBSalute would be the same. If you were willing to teach me the LBSalute I would be most grateful and I'd be willing to teach you I have that you do not (though from your screenshot it looks like you have all the pledge ones!)

Acred and Lained like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.