1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Telethon Items in Central Brit- Expired rares/add ons! Prices lowered again 11/5

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by greenerpastures, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Greetings,

On my lot in Central Brittany (use a town crier and look for Hannah Alpenglow, city lot), a new vendor has appeared. She is offering almost all of the various telethon rewards going back to the first telethon of the year in 2016 at sale prices!

Most telethon items are 15k gold or less, with many well below that! Come on over the to west wall of Central Brittany to my lot and pick up some telethon goodies, both old and new. From the main (west) entrance, head on the road to the south/southeast along the town walls until you come to my twin spire house.

And check back every day - I am restocking as things sell.

In addition to restocking the telethon vendor, I have place two new vendors - one for expired rares and homes, and one for items still available in the add on store (though these are sold at steep, steep discounts and in gold coin).

New for 10/24 - I have added a new vendor selling many add on store fence sets and pavers.

2000+ items sold so far, but I have restocked again on 10/31 - come on down to Central Brit and score a great deal!

Thanks,

Hannah Alpenglow

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    disorder, CICI and Gaelis like this.
  2. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Oct. 22 - Prices have been slashed 20-50% on everything, and all vendors have been fully restocked. Don't miss out - these prices are insane!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  3. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Friday, 26 Oct. - It is time for the weekly price lowering. EVERYTHING still on the vendors has gotten a price reduction of 20-50%!

And the vendors have been restocked with more goodies and some new ones - anyone like an extra aether dragon or three, or prosperity tools? Then get to the Central Brit!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  4. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

October 31 - Halloween price reductions! The vendors have been restocked with just about everything I have left. More importantly, prices have been reduced ANOTHER 30-50%+ on everything! Seriously, most telethon items are 5,000 gold at this point.

These prices started as absurdly low, went to insanely low, and now are plaid low. We have just gone plaid, people! Get down to Central Brit before all of this stuff is scooped up!

5. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Nov. 5 - Prices lowered again 50% or more on almost every single item left. So many things under 5,000!

Lained likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.