Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tenancy ...situation.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by kaeshiva, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

This isn't really a bug so much as kind of an unintended effect, I guess, and I'm not sure how you'd reconcile it but figured I'd flag it here for consideration.

I had a tenant living in one of my houses.

I magic mover'd this house to another location in the same town.

Tenant items came with it, all good, but because I had not added the tenant to the 'marker' at the new location (as it was a new claim) he couldn't pick up any of his items. They still were flagged tenant, but as he wasn't tenant on the lot, the items were stuck in a kind of limbo - I couldn't take them, he couldn't take them. I had the option to send item to bank, but didn't want to do that, as the items didn't recognize the owner - ie, they just said "tenant" not Tenant - Playername.

When I re-added him to the stone, everything works fine. So its not a huge issue? Although potentially if a tenant really aggravated you, you could use magic mover to perpetually deny them access to their stuff? So I figured it was worth mentioning here.

Shim

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.