Thank you EVL Jade,Caree, rest of the crew.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

EVL does an amazing job with the pvp event(virtue league).

I just wanted to take a moment to say publicly thank you. Also wanted thank the people who participate and spectate.

If you have not seen the event or you like to test pvp skills id strongly recommend checking this out.

2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

EVL does a great job at everything, model guild in this game.

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

It was fun, my first time in PVP. I will for sure attend again. thanks for the event :)

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

It's an awesome event, and gets the heart pumping when your name gets called up.
    Great fight last week Xee. ;)
    For all you Aussies out there it starts at 9am(AEDT) on Sunday's. So wake up, get your coffee, and get yourself to Virtue Isle and watch some awesome battles, or even better, sign-up and join the fun.
    Jade, Caree Death and the rest of the crew run it very well and always make everyone feel welcome, no matter the guild you belong to! If you hang around till the end you might even get invited to other events or dungeon runs.
    See you there tomorrow morning!!

5. Caree Death

Caree Death Avatar

Thank you for the compliments! We're so happy to hear that you're all having fun. We absolutely LOVE hosting this event. It's definitely something I look forward to every week. Seeing all of the players that come out to fight, or spectate, is just awesome. I really enjoy watching the fighters grow and evolve. Hope to see you all tomorrow... err.. later today :p

6. Jade

Jade Avatar

wow, what a surprise! thank youi so much for the comments. they mean a lot to us :) Come on out and join us!!!

7. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

I'd like to second (third? fourth?) this sentiment. The Virtue League has taught me so much about the combat and crafting system of SotA. I'm looking forward to helping taking on a stronger leadership role and making the Virtue League even better!

- Lao Tzu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.