Thank You To All Community Members For Supporting The PvP Seasons!

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Kardall, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kardall

Kardall Avatar

I just wanted to take this time out during a busy Canada Day up here in Canadia, to thank all of the people who have participated and sponsored the PvP Seasons during our start-up year.

We have had bumps and learning opportunities. Refinements have been put in, and much gold and COTO's have been awarded, as well with the addition of the PvP Trophy designed by the developers. (It looks really awesome).

So this wraps up one full year of PvP Seasons, and PvP Season 5 starts today and goes until Octoboer 1st, 2019 @ 10am CST.

If you are interested in sponsoring or donating to the PvP Season in our second year of operation, please feel free to contact me (Kardall Vanyen) or Hemswal Genis for information regarding how you can help out.

We will be going through the Ad Rotations on Shroudbert Steinbot tonight when I get done with the day's festivities, so if you want an Ad on Shroudbert, please contact us and we'll get you sorted out.

Once again, thank you for all the support so far, and in the future. It's going to be one wild ride of a year as Episode 2 is coming out during this PvP Season, and many improvements are in the works to make the season as fair and competitive as possible.

- Kardall Vanyen
    Shroudbert Steinbot & SotAssist Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.