Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

thanks for not having sexist mmo tropes in the game.

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by ThurisazSheol, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

If you wanna make a fat woman, you should be allowed, too.

If you wanna make an attractive thin woman, you should be allowed to do that, as well

steanne likes this.
  2. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

In all honesty, I prefer to give choices, plenty of choices, so everyone can do/dress as they please. There's an important RP part in the Ultima legacy, and having the appropriate attire in the right situation is ultimately (pun intended) desirable.

Can you imagine a wedding event where the bride is clad in full scale armor, with a great winged helm to cover everything but a thin slit for the eyes, because there is no better choice of clothes? Me neither, and for the sake of the social part of this promising game, even... uhm... "overgenerous" (I didn't want to say slutty) dresses should be contemplated - in both female AND male departments. After all, some of the male avatars are truly glorious to look at! ;)

However, choices come with an hefty development time price tag, and I know choice will be somewhat limited.

That's the nature of the beast, and we need to accept that.

Said that, the only thing I'd feel compelled to request is that there's a sensible, war-ready, no-nonsense, full REAL protection light armor. I want to feel confident that my enemy will have a very hard time hurting me, and ready for the bloody battle - not for a fashion parade in Paris or Milano or the Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated.

steanne and Themo Lock like this.
  3. Striker

Striker Avatar

I'd like to voice my support for adding kilts to the game. Sooner than later, please.
    :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.