The ability to go offline/busy/afk on friends list.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Oxblood, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxblood

Oxblood Avatar

I noticed that everyone likes having large friends lists, it makes travel around Novia, and Hidden Vale a lot more convenient being able to teleport to each other. But, it also lets everyone on your friends list know what zone you are in, even if that zone is open PVP. If/when I'm in an open PVP zone I don't want to broadcast it to the whole server. So here is my suggestion.

1. Allow us to toggle our online status to offline/busy/online/afk/do not disturb
    2. Offline would act as it does now, shows your name greyed out and unable to teleport to. Maybe a two minute countdown between online and offline.
    3. busy/do not disturb will stop incoming /whispers, but should give the option to send a knock/bell that somebody is trying to reach them.
    4. AFK should allow you to set a message, i.e., to let people know when you will be back.

Thoughts?

Bow Vale and Sorthious like this.
  2. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Have you seen the Fyndoro's Tablet pledge item?

• Fyndoro’s Tablet of Finding: This pledge reward item can now be used once a day to find the in-game location of a single player by typing in their name, just like in the book (and upcoming film) Ready Player One.(via r51 instructions)
    I don't like this idea at all, and am also wondering if players will be allowed to have multiple tablets, allowing them to get several uses per day.

Oxblood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.