The Arlia Shaft

Discussion in 'Player Created Dungeons & Quests' started by Owsley, Jun 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Arlia Shaft dungeon features The Rise Shaft room as its core.

The challenge with this dungeon is the immense size of the shaft. It has multiple entrances on each side and its enormous vertical size makes this the most difficult room to map out, connect, and use in a design.

The floor area connects to another massive room, the Troll Room, and takes a circuitous route through caverns, a fetid fishing area, and a few surprises.

The upper areas feature Lich rooms, Kobold, and the Icy Cathedral, all ringing The Shaft at various elevations.

To me however, the highlight is the Ravensmoor Crypt room, pictured above. I spent several hours getting the lighting just right.

The Arlia Shaft is located directly across from the Shrines near the down river docks.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  2. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Love this

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

Now that The Rise Shaft spawning is fixed, I’ve added a totem to it. It now spawns elves and trolls.

Winfield likes this.
  4. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

Note: Dungeon was moved from Ironhall to Arlia. Circle of Stones dungeon entrance is located next to the shrines.

Coswald_Dirthmire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.