Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

the Avatar update descriptions of the player made dungeons are correct,then the enemie are too high

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Waldo Ptolomy, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldo Ptolomy

Waldo Ptolomy Avatar

I have tried 3 of the player made dungeons. I died in all of them by masses of Hardened Skeleton archers.
    I tried the book, and there were hardened archers, not what would work with low level characters. This got fixed in the next release, but for some reason the spawns are 7 or 8 all in one room, it would make sense if they were better spread out over the dungeon. Yes I know these are example dungeons, but they should work for the levels indicated in the description. The next dungeon I tried was the mirror, appropriate for mid level adventurers, I found zombies and slimes OK, but again hardened skeleton archers, in a mass of 7 or 8 and they killed me twice as I tried to run away from the rain of Arrows, I am level 94, unless that is considered below a mid level character, the critters are the incorrect level. Next I tried the circle of stones and again ran into the Hardened archer Skeletons in a mob of 7 or 8. Died again lost over 100K of experience from my pool. The last one I expected to face something different but for some reason, there might be other enemies I did not encounter, I was done dying. I hope this is correctly leveled so characters don't get turned off by it. The art and rooms were cool especially the Zen room with tree and blue butterflies. It also appears that the mirror dungeon entrance does not work on a row lot, either in the house or out front. Perhaps this is by design. Did not try the basement. Book does fit on the row lot. Mirror on the village lot with a house.

Regards
    Waldo Ptolomy

Witcheypoo likes this.
  2. Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon Avatar

Thank you for reporting.

This is a work in progress.
    @bdonham

bdonham likes this.
  3. Waldo Ptolomy

Waldo Ptolomy Avatar

Thanks, have a great Labor Day.