The Avatars of SOTA for launch

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by majoria70, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

Avatar bodies continue their evolution, it's fun to watch the progress. I'm sure that some of us want to look a certain way while adventuring, and many are looking for certain looks at leisure, play, work, etc.. I mean, is not the purpose of a home to provide a place to get cleaned up after a killing spree, or epic mining session, and put on some respectable evening wear, before heading to the tavern for dinner and drinks.

I would like some sort of macro to change outfits when you have the items in your inventory, or an open chest in your bedroom. Having a paper doll system to design the outfits would help a lot.

Plate armor a gorgeous in SoTA, cloth continues to be shapeless and drab. There still are no wizards robes. There is no skill tree for leather armor, although it can look good.

Hornpipe and Time Lord like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

What I do is that I associate them with a deck. Hence I have a "Social Deck" which I than have "Use Current Equipment".
    That way I can switch instantly betwen full combat gear and social gear.

If you want to optimize further with the chest then open inventory to "equipment" and use a chest where you have your social gear.

Hornpipe, Bones13 [MGT] and Time Lord like this.
  3. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

Thanks Spoon, I did not know that the deck change would change the gear, I thought it was just for calculating fizzle.

Hmm, does plate degrade dex and agility? It should. The weight of it already has some effect. But there should be some effect under your weight carrying ability.

Hornpipe and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.