The Bear Tavern (BEAR) joining up with the Moongate Travelers (MGT)

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Mar 7, 2021.

1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

To all,

Well, it's been a long road. I formed The Bear Tavern (BEAR) way back in April 2013, to lay the foundations of a little community forging a brave new path in New Britannia. It's been a fascinating and immensely gratifying journey, from our humble beginnings as no more than a little shack to becoming the cornerstone of the immense Gigalopolis of Beran's Reach. We've made our mark on the world and we've done our bit to make the world a more interesting place.

However, all good things must come to an end. With an ever-changing world comes the need to adapt. We have grown quiet in recent years as members have moved on to other adventures and as priorities shift and change. Faced with the prospect of The Bear Tavern quietly slipping into the night, alongside my fellow guild members we have chosen a different path. The Bear Tavern will join with our oldest friends and allies, the Moongate Travellers (MGT). We will combine forces both to preserve our happy little band of reprobates, while forming a more active group from which to better run events and activities.

It's a sad decision to make, both it's the right one. The important thing is that the community moves forward more unified and stronger. I will continue to drive our little community ever-forward as Governor of Beran's Reach, where we'll continue to provide a home for many regardless of affiliation.

I look forward to forward to a bright future amongst long-standing friends!

V

Sorgin Txakal, Elgarion, Anpu and 6 others like this.
  2. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

It's been an absolute pleasure being part of both The Bear Tavern and Beran's Reach over the last several years. It's a bit sad to see an era come to an end for BEAR, but I'm really excited to be part of the Moongate Travellers.

Thanks Vallas, for years of great service to BEAR. Here's to many more years of enjoyable adventure!