The Crimson Cross is recruiting

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by marthos, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marthos

marthos Avatar

Hello fellow Britannians!

The Crimson Cross is getting ready for the final wipe and is looking for some folks to join us in our quest for fun, friendship, and the slaying of whatever foul creature gets in our way. We're looking for a wide range of players (crafters, merchants, adventurers, PvPers, or however you may classify yourself) to fill our ranks and have fun in this new world. We expect to start playing in earnest after the final wipe.

We are a casual, laid back group of gamers that don't shy away from the "end-game" or hard content. We are older gamers, with family, jobs, and other real life requirements so never punish those who can't put in 100 hours a week by excluding them from running content with us. We're here to have fun, escape the real world for a bit, and at the end of the day make a friend or two. We're looking to get a guild large enough to have activities every night, but not so large that you don't get to know your fellow guildmates (20-30 players seems to be the right size in most of the games we've played).

If you're interested in us, send me a PM or check us out on www.crimsoncross.org (we might be playing some other games you play now).

FrostII, Berek, Audacity and 14 others like this.
  2. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

'Crimson Cross', awesome title

Mata, Kvow Triumvir and Time Lord like this.
  3. Andrew Rodrick

Andrew Rodrick Avatar

Welcome Crimson Cross and good luck with your endeavor's in SotA :)

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

I see you are also a crowfall guild. I have been loosely following that game. How many members do you guys have and how many are going to play both games?

Mata, marthos and Time Lord like this.
  5. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Hi Omni! There is definitely interest for both games from our community but we don't have an exact count for either game. Along with those that join from our community we will also recruit more players once the games go live.

6. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Welcome to SOTA !

Mata and Time Lord like this.
  7. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Marthos has been busy recruiting and we are slowly growing a great group of people. If you are interested in a drama free, fun guild, message us here or in game at Marthos Dunesworth or Evermor Taggart and we can tell you more about our guild and gaming community. Our website is www.crimsoncross.org

Mata and Time Lord like this.
  8. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Welcome to all of our new members! We have been having a lot of fun slaughtering things together.

If you are interested in learning more about a small drama free guild, with the backing of a strong gaming community that has been around for over 10 years, contact Marthos Dunesworth or Evermor Taggart!

9. Mata

Mata Avatar

Congratulations and good luck for your guild!

[​IMG]

Time Lord and Evermor like this.
  10. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Had a blast killing a Lich with guildies last night. Also congrats to our newest officer Raedric Grim. If you are looking for a a new guild home in Shroud message Marthos Dunesworth, Evermor Taggart, or Raedric Grim to learn more.

Time Lord likes this.
  11. Messiah2

Messiah2 Avatar

A great group of people. I have a blast every night and learn something all the time about the game with this guild. If you are a new player don't be shy. Come one over. I was and am still new and they took me right in and started molding me.

Time Lord and Evermor like this.
  12. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Went on an epic run through the mines finding walls and pathways as a guild Friday and had a blast! We love helping new people getting started with the game as well as experienced players that are looking for a fun group of people to enjoy their game time with. Contact us here, on our website www.crimsoncrooss.org or in game at Marthos Dunesworth or Evermor Taggart

Time Lord likes this.
  13. Candor Atlantica

Candor Atlantica Avatar

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Senjut, marthos and Time Lord like this.
  14. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

We killed a Phoenix!! We died a lot, but it stayed dead...eventually :) If you are looking for a group that you can have fun and learn with contact us here or in game at Marthos Dunesworth or Evermor Taggart!

Senjut, 4EverLost, Berek and 2 others like this.
  15. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

One of our community leaders shared this with me and I feel that it sums us up perfectly:

"Every guild is a community. It is a space where people come to game, to hang out, to relax, to have fun, to reach goals. What kind of community are we? We have people that have been gaming with us more than 10 years. We have guildies that check in, even though they aren't currently playing any games, just to see how we are. We have guildies that have returned after years away because we are playing the same game again. They come back to TCC because of the type of community we build in games."

If you are interested in joining a group that creates life long friendships look me up in game at Evermor Taggart. Boss kills and dungeon runs are eventually forgotten, the relationships you make while doing them are remembered for a lifetime.

FrostII, Senjut and Time Lord like this.
  16. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

I'm interested in joining Crimson Cross - I'll look you or Marthos up in game! I've always been in smaller, close-knit guilds and looking forward to hopefully joining you all and helping build something great in SOTA. :)

Time Lord and Olthadir like this.
  17. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Looking forward to talking to you in game Senjut :)

Time Lord likes this.
  18. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Crimson Cross is still looking to add new members. We welcome both new and experienced players. Send me a message here or in game at Evermor Taggart to learn more!

19. Evermor

Evermor Avatar

Come join us we have coconuts. To learn more about The Crimson Cross and our love of coconuts visit www.crimsoncross.org or reach us in game at Marthos Dunesworth or Evermor Taggart.

20. Braumeister

Braumeister Avatar

Would be very interested in joining up. Have been looking to join a guild to experience the game the way it is meant to be experienced. I am basically a newbie with this game. You folks seem like a good bunch.

Olthadir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.