The Dev Team ? (Dev) Replied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liz, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz

Liz Avatar

I read in other forums that people are worried that some of the "important" names of previous Ultima games are not in this team, people like Starr Long, Raph Koster (he was also in the SWG team) or even Warren Spector.

I agree that those guys are amazing and of course it would be great to have them on board, but I doubt it would be possible.

What I would like fellow fans to keep in mind is: Those guys became famous because they worked with Richard. Why should Richard not have new developer stars in the making? Give the new team a chance! :)

2. Dusty Macd

Dusty Macd Avatar

Couldn't agree more!! This is a fresh start for the RPG genre with Richard Garriott doing what he does best.. Being innovative with his idea's and creating something new! So far what I have seen it is looking great and cannot wait to see more!

3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I can't think of Warren Spector without envisoning him with a glow and evil grin. lol

4. Ned888

Ned888 Avatar

Here, here! Well said Corv!

5. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

I for one, think we have some amazingly talented people currently working on the game, but I may be a bit biased... *devilish grin*

6. Liz

Liz Avatar

Well Fire Lotus, you are kind of on my naughty list because you didn't make me moderator ;) I would have been perfect, typical fiery Austrian (emotional version of Germans) fan-passion with knowledge of US slang because of US wife. But hey your loss :p

But seriously: I have a really good feeling about the team. From what we saw on the streams you guys seem to have good chemistry and as long as you try your best to translate RGs vision into a game I am sure this will be revolutionary. I am excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.