The Drakenhof Templars (Mercs/Recuiting)

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Earl Atogrim von Draken, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

[​IMG]
    Lords and Ladys,

let me introduce you to the Drakenhof Templars!

Who we are:
    The Drakenhof Templars are a professional merc-guild, based in the wonderfull yet-to-be-created-Holdfast of Drakenhof. We are going to provide different services to whoever is willing and able to pay. We don't mind if you consider yourself to be on the "good" or "bad" side.

What we do (including but of course not limited to):
    You need Guards for your market or a event in yout city? Be it RP or PvP, you just found them.
    Need help with a dungeon run? Just ask us.
    Are you a rich merchant that needs protection while traveling? I am sure we can help you out.
    Can't farm your valuable mats in that annoying pvp zone? We got you covered.
    Enraged a mighty person and are in fear of your life? We will be all the protection you need.
    Need Arbitrators or enforcers for your PoT? We will be there.
    Want to wage a war but missing the manpower? We will find a way.

What we don't do:
    Though some of the stuff we will be doing will make us seem like ruffians or thugs we still are no criminals.
    We are not a guild of assasins, cutthroats or hired killers.
    There is a fine line between a merc and a criminal and i will take care that we will never cross that line.
    And though there maybe other moments that will make us look like the good guys we are as well no neutral police force. We are no anti-PK guild and we seldomly take up arms for the greater good.

The Drakenhof Templars fight because they get paied to fight.

And now?
    If you want to hire us write a PM to Atogrim with your request.
    Every request will be treated as confidential even if we are not able to negotiate a contract. Only the people that have to know the details of our contract will know them and i will take care that this is only a very small group of people on my side. And we expect the same amount of care from your side.
    Everything else will be negotiated in a PM.
    There will be a forum, but the forum will be for Guild members only and we will not take on contracts through our own forum or the SotA forum.

Can i join?
    Yes you can. Contact Atogrim via PM or wait for the offical recruitment post ;-)

Want more details? Feel free to PM Atogrim so i can extend this post with a FAQ.

PS: any maybe some admin could change the topic from recuting into recruiting ;-) thank you.

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

FAQ (Last update: 11.06.2015)

Q: Will there be a price list?
    A: No, prices will be bargained on a contract by contract basis. The price pretty much depends on what you want from us and how the economy looks at the time of your request.

Q: Do i have to pay in Gold or can i pay in raw mats, crafted items or cash as well?
    A: Payment dosen't have to be made in Gold. We are as well willing to accept mats/items depending on what we have use for at the time of your request.
    We don't do RMT.

Q: Will you be doing endless contracts?
    A: No. Every contract will have a limited duration. Things ingame change for you as they do for us and maybe one of us reaches a point where you (or we) don't want that contract anymore. Breaking an endless contract is always connected to drama. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Q: Are contract renewals likely ?
    A: That depends if both sides are happy with the contract. If the answer is "yes" i see no reason not to renew it.

Q: What is the maximum duration of a contract?
    A: To be honest i have no idea at the moment. I guess that will be a process of trail and error ;-)

Q: Will you be avaible 24/7?
    A: No, we all have a real live and real live is always more important than IG.
    That said, we of course try to get members for all time zones so we can offer our service to everybody and cover as much time of the day as possible.

Q: Will you hunt PKs?
    A: No. That's a job for the bounty hunters or the people that are the "good guys" in this game.
    Beside: if you send a complet merc guild after one PK something is very wrong.
    But we are of course willing to make contact with one of our BHs for you.

Q: Will you accept contracts for Guild Wars?
    A: Yes.

Q: I don't want people to wear your guild tag on my events/in my town/etc. Can they join my guild and i send them back after the contract is done?
    A: No. But this answer isn't final. I got some requests already and only one person asked for something like that so far. If this is going to become a standard request i am willing to think about it. But i don't like that idea at all at the moment.

Q: If i am unsatisfied will i get my money back?
    A: I guess that had to come. There will be no refund automatism. It all depends on what you have bargained.
    But we will only pick up contracts we can handle so there will be no need for a refund anyway.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Senash Kasigal and mbomber like this.
  3. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Long life to Drakenhof Templars!

4. Mata

Mata Avatar

Gratulation!
    Viel Glück wünsche ich dir! :)

5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Got the first requests flowing in and with it the first questions.
    Updated the FAQ.

Senash Kasigal and mbomber like this.
  6. David J Thompson

David J Thompson Avatar

Q: Will you be doing endless contracts?
    A: No. Every contract will have a limited duration. Things ingame change for you as they do for us and maybe one of us reaches a point where you (or we) don't want that contract anymore. Breaking an endless contract is always connected to drama. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Are contract renewals likely ?

Senash Kasigal and Atogrim like this.
  7. Earl Atogrim von Draken

That depends if both sides are happy with the contract.
    If the answer is "yes" i see no reason not to renew it.

mbomber and Senash Kasigal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.