The Ebon Viper

Discussion in 'The Library' started by blaquerogue, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Isle of Karrig -

Kuergarr sat there in his home with his audience, discussing the many opportunities brought before him. The priests discussed payments, the Dark elf Priestess discussed areas of control and trade, the Dark elf fighter staring around vigilantly for any unwelcome guests! One of the priest's Of Marmont spoke up to Kuergarr. "Sire i see that the Warsworn weigh heavily on your mind, do not let that side track you from the riches and control of Cartador you deserve! Revenge will come i promise!" With a smile he then said 'i would like you to meet one of our contacts from the city of "GoldCrest" in the south of the Continent one of the shipping cities with access to the South Sea."

Everyone looked around the dark elf fighter now in a state of paranoia, the Dark Elf Priestess glaring at him thinking of how many ways she could make him suffer for not noticing another in the room. Kuergarr standing up Ebony Axe raised, chanting a spell that put an invisible shield around him instantly. The other Priest's just grinned. Out of thin air a figure clad in only cloth garments with a hood "now" removed appeared! "Fear not all, if i wanted you dead you would have been hours ago! How i hate the sea! That trip was most un-enjoyable to me. First the smell of the incense covered Priests, to the non stop bitching of the Dark priest, and the stink of your Orc Brother! Most awful trip indeed! I am now hungry and would like something to eat and drink!

The figure that spoke was short in statue and had a dashing black mustache, matched by his slicked back black hair. Quieter than the wind and somehow unnoticed by the Dark Elf fighter! Unknown magics were at work here most definitely! The Dark elf Priestess called forth her serpents on the staff and was getting ready to lay a hurting on her "bodyguard" When the mysterious stranger spoke up. "No need to beat him he could not have known i was here, it is not in your magics to detect this! For my magics are much more complex than yours, only your Mindflayers would understand it! For it is in their nature to understand these magics not yours! He raised his hand and Unateh felt a pull on her long hair pulling her back from the poor dark elf that was about to get a beating! She looked in confusion toward the rest and in a blink The stranger was in front of her, he touched her forehead and she fell to the ground unconscious! The Dark Elf fighter lunged at the stranger and was stopped mid flight and thrown against the wall with an unseen force. Shaking off the shock the stranger said "fear not, she is just asleep for about 8 hours enjoy your freedom for a bit!" With his other hand he levitated a mug of ale and moved it over to the fighter who immediately took it, and began to relax.

"Now the question is, who am I? I am Veiraman, my contact is Lord Balrath he is now running the shipping and receiving of GoldCrest! Black market items of course! We have a few Pirates that roam the seas and take what we want! I was sent here to over see the plan and see if it would fit our needs as well! The Marmont priests hired me as an insurance policy that they would make it back intact, which they will i assure you! In the process i was told to see if it fits our needs as well! Which it does! Any travels around our waters goes through me first, i can get you to and from your Islands here free of problems and Pirates! So now that we have all met lets feast i am famished!

Kuergarr sat back down not releasing his shield spell, the Priests smiled and sat down, the Dark Elf fighter was fully taking in the drink and food while he could and the Dark Elf Priestess slept soundly with a small hint of a snore.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Verit and Sol Stormlin like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Petric! Ebon called out. Come down here girl! Petric came down the stairs wiping the sleep from her eyes! Whats going? on she mumbled. Come to the Library, she came in and sat down in a plush chair. Whats all this rukus? Ebon just smiled, it is time for your first job with me! Her eyes lit up! Really?? Ebon just smiled, i can use your skill tomorrow night! We need to go pay a visit to Lord Balrath's imports, and the bar next to his establishment called "The Sturgeon", a few of Balrath's workers will not be showing up the following morning! Get yer sleep and we'll meet up tomorrow night before the sun goes down! Ebon walked out of the library, and headed out the door. Petric was excited about this job, it would be the first time she could really prove her worth, she wanted a pirate ship, and she would do anything to get one!.

Ebon headed down to his Guild's tavern the "Chain and Anchor", He needed to set a plan into motion to disrupt Balrath"s operations and gain some more intel on it as well.

Verit, Numa and Lord-Galiwyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.