The Jade Dragons guild is seeking new members!

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Mal Hari, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

[​IMG]

The Jade Dragons guild is seeking new members!

Are you looking for a guild to help you along?
    Are you looking for someone to have your back while fighting for your life?
    Are looking for friends to advise as you master your combat or crafting skills?

Or maybe you just want to live in Novia and role play your life here?

Then the Jade Dragons might be for you!

The Jade Dragons has been here for 5+ yrs, playing, adventuring, crafting and role playing. We're community members that help support and create player run events.

We have active role players, and we actively create in-game story lines.

The Jade Dragons community is looking to bring new friends into our group. If you're looking for that kicked back no pressure group we are them.

Please contact any of our officers: Mal Hari, Rinaldi, Elnoth, One Zero, Lily Byrd, Safronia Graemalkyn, Froji, Rear Admiral. Merrik Dragon.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Merrik, maharlika, Elgarion and 4 others like this.
  2. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

some more info straight from our guild book.

Vol IV 1/June/20

The Jade Dragon Empire

The Jade Dragon Empire is composed of 4 towns. They are home to the Jade Dragons, protectors of the Jade Dragon Empire. The main goal of the Jade Dragons is to help players improve their experience, skills, and knowledge while maximizing the fun they have in the realm of SOTA.

Anyone is welcome to live in these towns, whether they have joined the Jade Dragons or not. Contact one of the officers in-game by mail or chat if you need a lot position location adjustment on one of the available properties. Use of the Jade Dragons vendors to sell items in the Jade Valley Outdoor Market and other locations across Novia is reserved for Jade Dragon members only, though everyone is welcome to shop at all our guild shops.

The Jade Empire has only 3 rules:

1. Don?t be malicious, abusive, or rude to other players (for example, you can kill other avatars, but don't harass them).
    2. You are free to be, do, and live as you like (as long as you follow rule #1!) Members and officers of the Jade Empire don?t tell you how to live your life in SOTA.
    3. Members of our guilds are NOT required to pay dues or fees.

Citizens of The Jade Empire:

Our guild members and residents vary in how they play: PVP, PVE, crafters, grinders, casual players, people who tend to join groups, people who like to play solo, etc. We also have players from around the world (so there are always some of our guild and residents online).
    The Jade Dragons have regularly scheduled group PVE outings, dungeon runs, and boss kills. There are also plenty of impromptu adventure sprees, often with our friends in other guilds. There are also a couple of role play events held in Jade Valley weekly and monthly.

WEEKLY EVENTS:

Tuesday: 7 PM NBT - PVE run (meet in Jade Valley 10 min prior)
    Thursday: 7 PM NBT - PVE run (meet in Jade Valley 10 min prior)
    Friday: 7 PM NBT - PVE run (meet in Jade Valley 10 min prior)
    Saturday: 9 PM NBT - Guild meeting held in Discord voice chat (meet in Jade Valley 10 min prior)
    Saturday: 11 PM - 1 AM NBT - Role Playing pub night at Local pub after pvp, pve, crafting, or grinding to unwind, listen to tunes played by local musicians, and mingle.

MONTHLY EVENTS:

Third or fourth Sunday of each month: 2-4 PM NBT - Role Play Event tea party in Jade Valley

GUILD MEMBERSHIP:

Members of our guild are not NOT required to pay dues and are NOT required to make donations. However, donations are appreciated. There is a vendor on the porch of our guild hall for this purpose.

Jade Dragons is composed of all types of players (PVP, PVE, Crafters, Roll players, and all others). As a rule, the Jade Dragons will never declare war on other guilds. This ensures that guild members who wish to avoid PVP will not be "dragged into" a PVP conflict.
    Leader: Mal Hari
    Officers: Elnoth, Froji, Lily Byrd, Maganda Hari, Merrik Dragon, One Zero, Rinaldi, Safronia Graemalkyn.

TOWNS:

Everyone is welcome to live in the towns of the Jade Dragon Empire. Avatars who claim a lot in these towns do NOT have to pay taxes to the town owner nor to the Jade Dragons but if your deed is not tax free then you will have to pay rent to Novia after placing a lot.
    Note: If you wish to stay in one of the towns without purchasing property you are welcome to contact an owner of one of the local Inns and Hotels in-game by chat or mail. The Jade Dragons also have public basement rooms for use by those who are not property owners.

Jade Valley:
    Jade Valley is the capital of the Jade Dragon Empire. This beautiful city is located on the island of Elysium (in the Southwest corner of Novia). Jade Valley has a well organized central area with a shopping market, public expert crafting stations area in the Jade Dragons Guild Hall, the Jade Tavern, The Oracle, all Devotionals and an amphitheater. The market has a 1-stop shopping plaza with more than 18 player vendors and 11 NPC vendors selling almost everything you need. Jade Valley often hosts player run events. All available lots are unlocked and can be freely claimed.
    Owner: Mal Hari
    Stewards: Elnoth, Gurrk, Lily Byrd, Merrik Dragon, One Zero, Safronia Graemalkyn

Jade Gardens:
    Jade Gardens is a town of winding paths, beautiful gardens, fountains, art and nature. located in Mistrendur. On the south end of the center island. All available lots are unlocked and can be freely claimed.
    Stewards: Elnoth, Gurrk, Lily Byrd, Merrik Dragon, One Zero, Safronia Graemalkyn

Jade Island:
    Jade Island is a beautiful lush tropical island located near Kingsport, just off the coast of Hidden Vale. Jade Island provides grand sea views and sandy beaches. Even grab your own island. All available lots are unlocked and can be freely claimed.
    Owner: One Zero
    Stewards: Crackers McCrazyparnts, Elnoth, Froji, Lily Byrd, Mal Hari, Merrik Dragon

Jade Mountains:
    Jade Mountains is a beautiful scenic mountain town full of trees, hills, winding paths and grand mountain views. Located in Mistrendur South Western Island near the mountain top.. All available lots are unlocked and can be freely claimed.

Jade Dragons Website:
    https://jadedragons.wixsite.com/home

Our Youtube page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HLiJHqxmZP9j-gEVmlNkw

Do you need Info? Check out:
    Rinaldi's List of Usefull Links
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/rinaldis-list-of-useful-links.75512/
    A one stop spot to connect to any info you may need.

FrostII, Merrik, Elgarion and 3 others like this.
  3. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

A great group of people and very active and welcoming.

Lily Byrd, Merrik, Rinaldi and 3 others like this.
  4. Mckorgan

Mckorgan Avatar

Hi, I recently purchased some land and placed a house in jade Valley. I am interested in joining the guild. I am a casual player. Avatar lvl 69. Warrior - tank/dps. Pure melee. Lvl 66 crafter. Founder donation lvl. Recently came back and i am loving the game more than ever.

Lily Byrd, Merrik, Rinaldi and 3 others like this.
  5. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

So glad to hear your back :D

I'm no power from storm lol.

I will relay to officers do you use the same name in game.

Merrik likes this.
  6. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

Hi there! I'm an officer and I can get you in the guild. I sent you a friend request for now, though. I gotta go make dinner for the fam, but I'll check back in an hour or 2. Welcome to Jade Vally & The Jade Dragons!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    Merrik, Rinaldi and Mal Hari like this.
  7. Mckorgan

Mckorgan Avatar

Thanks i got it! I understand as i have two daughters.

Lily Byrd, Rinaldi and Mal Hari like this.
  8. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

I'm in game now for about another half hour. Sent a couple of whispers and a guild invite, but you might be busy or afk. I'm on your friends list now, though, as Safronia Graemalkyn. Send me a whisper when you're ready.

Merrik and Mal Hari like this.
  9. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

I would love to talk to an officer to get some more information and to see if we fit well. I am an adv level 99, filthy casual poster child, that does more deco than adventuring. However, I would like to do some adventuring, learning what is best and see how you all do that fantastic story telling you do. I am Cirsee Phoenixfyre in game.

10. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Hello Cirsee

Lol we have all types of players and we're pretty laied back. :D there might even be a few that like deco.
    Theres a good chance there will be a group tonight.
    For sure there's a Friday night fight group.

Whisper me In game tonight or tomorrow evening. I'll send a invite.

11. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Hi Mal Hari, Lily got me all setup today. I got the grand tour and it was lovely. You have some gorgeous towns. There is a spot that is a reserved village in Jade Valley, that I might like if possible.

Anpu and Lily Byrd like this.
  12. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Wonderful. Lily rocks :D
    Basically all lots are unlocked in all the towns. The lot you say is reserved check with me, Lily or one of the other town stewards if a adjustment is needed.

There's only 1 village I can think of that's reserved (down town close to devotionals.) If that's the one it has to stay reserved a few months. That's a officers spot.

But if it's another spot I'm sure we can help.

Cirsee and Elgarion like this.