Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The more it goes...

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by DavidDC, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

The more i love this game. Great job guys!

A few of the thing that i can see that still need work as a player is the monsters AI, some monsters loot (if i compare krul to rise... the loot in rise are way better for about the same level of difficulty). Also some mini boss like Anapa, those named lich boss in crag and ravensmoor ruins (should have more mini boss imo or named creatures) could drop a little something! Those new component are extremely cool stuff! I can see this go into armor component and all. Alot of things to play with this new functionality. Really nice! Can't wait to see whats coming next! :)

2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Loot tables is one of those things that never got too much love until a few releases ago. Now they are working hard but these kind of things needs some time until we can see a solid system and satisfaction from all player levels.

In last telethon I asked about high group conten. Current high level content is not enough for a game with so many veteran players IMO, but we would need to wait for next year to see this. They are focusing now on the new player experience.

Can't wait to see next coming releases, this was a really great one.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    jschoice and devilcult like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.