Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The new Bill of Exchange formatting is really great!

Discussion in 'Release 43 Feedback Forum' started by Pebbles, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

The new formatting and organization is really great! It is so well organized and easy to read or skim. I'm not sure how much work it was, but it was totally worth it. The results are fantastic! :)

A little feedback on the text:

The yellow of the Price text that shows the amount of gold is very close to the color of the background and fairly hard to read. Everything else is very high contrast compared to the background and very easy to read.

Maybe something a little darker or brighter that stands out from the background a little more? :)

And secondly, the text of the item for sale at the top is very small and hard to read on items with longer descriptions. Is this line of text being forced to fit to a certain width? If it has to stay within that area, maybe a more condensed typeface or one that is a little easier to read at small sizes?

Thanks for listening!

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Agreed. Not everyone has eyes that perfect. A darker yellow or green would be better.

3. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Got a screenshot?

I've got a problem with quite a few of the fonts in the game; I assumed that there was no chance of getting them changed to something with better readability. Off the top of my head, I think the journal was great but the crafting book is ugly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.