Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The New Water LOTS - we need water platforms and ladders

Discussion in 'Release 57 QA Feedback' started by Elrond, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

First i wanna say this is a GREAT feature as a town owner being able to provide more ''premium'' locations for my residents is awsome.The new water lots alow me to expand habitable area starting from town entrance and create a whole new area for ships and water homes.

Just landed few water lots to the right side of town entrance but without the possibility to add different sizes of water platforms to connect them they look missaligned and sometimes have stuck points

[​IMG]

...we need ladders ... town owner or lot owner needs to be able to place ladders for better access points and to avoid people being stuck or having to swim

Stuck point example - a ladder or some sort of stairs would solve this issue

[​IMG]

While the right side of my town can sustain plenty water lots on the left side i can only place 1 or two village lots ...im hoping this river can be enlarged a bit to be able to sustain village water lots one after another

[​IMG]

Being able to construct a bridge like this (maybe not as wide )from multiple pieces would be great

[​IMG]

Few water bridges allows a town owner to plan the water lots alot better especially when we have lot of water we can place residents on ....we have the potential now to build very nice towns over water but if we cant make the connections right can turn into quite a mess...also please consider making the water keep lots removable so they do not hinder our layouts .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Scooby Doo and Rentier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.